Jump to content

1 Screenshot

About This File

This application will help you to change the Gatekeeper's status.

You can easily enable or disable the Gatekeeper.

Please do not post/upload or redistribute this app to other sites or forums.

macOS Mojave

MojaveMockup.png

 

macOS Catalina

CatalinaMockup.png

 

 


What's New in Version 3.0   See changelog

Released

  • New Interface and all new design
  • A new menu bar Feature for easy access.
  • A new feature for enabling Read/Write Access for macOS Catalina

 

 

Lot's of thanks to @ricoc90 for making the v3 what it is.

With special thanks to @Sherlocks for testing the app.

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



On 6/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, Sherlocks said:

i still love it.

can you make app to easily control system partition with icon on statusbar like this app https://github.com/newmarcel/KeepingYouAwake ?

 

simple and easy

 

for catalina
sudo spctl --master-disable
sudo mount -uw /
sudo killall Finder

 

for example

if checked started option with command above, enter macos, automatically command sudo mount -uw /, sudo killall Finder. 

 

always thanks in advance :)

 

I'll see what I can do :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Cyberdevs thanks you for your Great software. I used vertion 3 in Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A536g) to use the Atheros Installer to get my TP-Link 4800 wifi card working. thanks again. I now have wifi

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@Cyberdevs thanks you for your Great software. I used vertion 3 in Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A536g) to use the Atheros Installer to get my TP-Link 4800 wifi card working. thanks again. I now have wifi

You are most welcome :)

But the AtherosInstaller should work ok on its own there's no need to disable Gatekeeper and/or enable the Write Access to the root partition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cyberdevs said:

You are most welcome :)

But the AtherosInstaller should work ok on its own there's no need to disable Gatekeeper and/or enable the Write Access to the root partition.

@Cyberdevs i tryed iAtherosInstaller on its own but it would not work for me. I got a long list and it didn't load the kext for me. in 10.15 Beta (19A536g. that's why I used the gatekeeper tool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@Cyberdevs i tryed iAtherosInstaller on its own but it would not work for me. I got a long list and it didn't load the kext for me. in 10.15 Beta (19A536g. that's why I used the gatekeeper tool

Thanks for the reply I'll check it out and see if there's an issue with the 19A536g build.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...