Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I know it's not real spic food. But I'm in the mood. Great munchie food. Now that I've got some Patron in me as well, I DEFINITELY am wanting so-no wait, there's this pizza place near by that makes taco pizza. Oh I'm getting some fo sho.

Wren, gothic much? Sounds like you hate everything.

I don't care about shootings. I just don't want to {censored} hear about them for the next year and a {censored} half. That's what pisses me off the {censored} most. Nobody shuts the {censored} up about them.

Subway blows. I used to work there. I can't stand the food. And sex-flavored sandwiches would be.....I don't know the word. But I'd try a bite, then probably never eat it again, but find someone to bone cause I'd be in the mood.

Not really. I used to be. Now I'm looking to settle down, which is weird to me and everyone that knows me.

And Numberzz, I'm guessing your on my side here but I don't know what the picture is getting at. The post was on the other page.

no, I read it, but it doesn't justify it.

I don't think it's right for white people to be calling other white people crackers or honkeys, same thing with black people calling each other {censored}, or spanish-speaking people using spic (note: both used in context, don't freak out…).

And what's with "dumbass" being thrown around so freely?

Not really. I used to be. Now I'm looking to settle down, which is weird to me and everyone that knows me.

And Numberzz, I'm guessing your on my side here but I don't know what the picture is getting at. The post was on the other page.

Oh, it was on the other page. Nevermind the picture then.

Well I don't give a {censored} if you think it's right or not. People say that type of {censored} all the time. So your opinion, invalid.

And blacks don't call each other {censored}, that's what whites used to call them. So that'd be derogatory towards themselves. They ebonized it, {censored}. So get that right. And why'd you say spanish speaking people? That encompasses anybody that knows spanish, and not all of them can say spic without getting stabbed. Your trying to have a debacle with me and you don't even use the right terminology. You Epic Phail. Yet again.

uhm, spic is a derogatory term towards spanish SPEAKING people from middle/south america. look it up. I was using the right terminology, you're just being quite the ignoramus. I never said "people that speak spanish that are white, or from white descent, or from the south america region, therefore having a darker skin complexion, shouldn't be calling other people that speak spanish that are white, or from white descent, or from the south america region, therefore having a darker skin complexion, spics."

and what's the difference between {censored} and {censored}? if I walked up to a black person and called him/her a {censored}, I'd either get arrested, get the {censored} beaten out of me, get sued, or be called a stupid cracker right back. so you're saying if I walked up to a black person and called him or her a {censored}, s/he'd be like "oh, thank you very much, you're very kind"?

elitismpp3.jpg

Spic means hispanics. Not just spanish SPEAKING. And I never said ANYTHING about you saying something about white people speaking spanish. At all. Learn to read. As for the black thing, there is a difference. Not to you cause your white. No matter which one you say, your {censored}ed. Get sued? Were you serious? And you think they'll just call you a stupid cracker back? You will either 1. get shot or 2. get your ass WHOOPED. Then shot. There is a difference for us though, since we can use it.

With that said, I win. Suck a {censored}. Get banned so we can take back our topic.

(Sabr this is where you come in, since you won't let us make another Replies topic. And cause your Admin.)

nice job being sterotypical.

please, look up the word "spic". and use a real dictionary, not wiktionary...

and if you hadn't noticed, I haven't done anything to warrant a ban in our little debate here. and no, but you were obviously implying by your "and not all of them can say spic without getting stabbed."

I am not being stereotypical. It's truth. All the blacks I know, carry guns. All the spics, have knives. So boo-ya-ka-sah. And I didn't use a wiktionary. I use the definition I've known probably longer than you've been alive.

I didn't mean get banned because of our argument. I don't give a {censored} about that. Your just ruining what would've been a better thread if you weren't here.

Exactly. A discussion. Not a debate between you and Numberzz. And you and MoC. And now you and me. We would be having discussions if your trollass wasn't here. I hate you as much as Yami. Most of you remember that a couple months back.

Yes, I agree with Sabr let's stop the {censored}.

And bedlight, there are people in this world that are not worth it to deal with simply because of their stupidity. What I'd do to him is the strategy I am currently using which is to ignore for self conservation and preservation.

I hate how much snow there is outside. I've got nowhere to go. Nothing to do. I don't feel like watching another movie or reading. Or the music thing. Actually, I'm gonna get some more done. I've come so far this week. I'm at R already!