Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I refuse to use Vista. And MoC, I tried a burnt copy and it failed. By that I mean, Boot Camp said put the disc in, I did. Restarted. Went to the blue screen that lets you pick the partition. So I did. Did whatever it does then said 'This is now going to restart in x seconds.' So it does. But then nothing after that. The computer starts and just says disc error. I can't go any farther with the install. That's how it fails.

Sabr, it's different cause I thought it was going to be more active when I gave you the idea.

And socal, I know how it is. I've been trying to figure out if this chick digs me or not for a while now. We're hanging out tomorrow, unfortunately it's not gonna be just us. Oh well, I'm hoping for the best. I'm smoking her up and paying for her pizza. This better lead somewhere...

I love how I post something and then I come back and I just 3 replies bitching about my post. Not in this forum by the way. AbsolutePunk forums. I was saying how rappers with talent call themselves Emcees, while rapper on MTV are just white people doing everything and just finding some black kid from Harlem and putting him on a CD cover. That's the way I was always told. So some ignorant FUKKTARD just went 'No'. I'm like No what? No to a differing opinion? Oh my god, anything but that. Somebody else went 'Blah blah blah {censored}, something something 'real hip hop' and some other {censored} that made no sense'. So I kindly reply 'Listen you stupid piece of {censored}. I said that's what I was always told. Obviously you can't read too well.' I really hope I get banned from there. Quitting that forum is just another way of saying they win.

And car, YOUR FACE IS IGNORANT.

Jew wasn't necessary. I mean, I don't like em, but still unnecessary.

I'll start up Xfire. I love the Adium plug-in.

I've been getting alot of the question marks. Only I'm on a normal Mac.

I don't feel like going to work today. But if I don't, I can't pick up my check which means I can't pay my cell phone bill.

emo people are worse than queerosexuals. how was I being emo? this forum doesn't server much of a purpose (unless people like noob farms now).

OK, listen. The rest of the staff has already been informed of your behavior and you should be getting a warning very soon. If you don't stop acting like this you will be banned.

Wow....your not even worth talking to anymore. Close-minded, prejudice {censored}. So I from this point on won't even acknowledge your presence.

So, what's everyone doing? I'm watching Malcolm In The Middle. It's {censored} hilarious! The one with the bats in the house.

Wow....your not even worth talking to anymore. Close-minded, prejudice {censored}. So I from this point on won't even acknowledge your presence.

So, what's everyone doing?

I'm watching Judge Hatchett. There is nothing else on TV. Don't worry, it's just the average family wondering who is the father of their baby... :blush:

Also, please provide some evidence that I'm a stupid dumbass.

failmm8.png

And lets take care of the list:

1. I am heterosexual, unlike you I take pleasure in women.

2. I am not a n00b, I have like an overkill more of actual contributed posts than you do and am one of the very few 13 year olders know to do what I do which is a lot.

3. I am not Jewish, I am a Christian. And I do not support the mocking of other ideals even though I might not support them. Everybody deserves respect.

4. I think you confused yourself and myself. BIG difference.

5. Again, look at #4 and realize that if I was a failure I wouldn't have a sucessful life and educational career.

6. No, I respect women. We need them to get through our lives. But you may need something else such as a psychiatric ward.

7. No, that must be you. I can smell the {censored} in your posts since #1.

Please consider these frank thoughts and console that small {censored} mind of yours. I have been nice enough to slant you toward some help:

Suicide Hotlines: http://suicidehotlines.com/

Mental Health Services Locator: http://mentalhealth.samhsa.gov/databases/

I hope you go on to have a interesting life and {censored} off, douchebag.