Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

It was and is in the past yes, does that mean it dont matter.? So many of your fellow people died, and are still for what.?

Perhaps that why so many people think americans are dumb and ignorant as to the cause and to the reason why this happend, or that you simply dont care.

You lot need to wake up and see the truth, and stop being pussys and start confronting the government.

Freedom and Freedom of speech is gone for Americans and the West, id rather live in the jungle as long as it has wireless.. hehe

uhm.... thats ignorant and your gullable enough to believe this {censored}.... you realize people can say anything. ANYTHING.... ubsubstantiated clames.

i can say bigfoots real.... or aliens.... or, the loch ness monster.

& that pic of building looks BADLY photoshopped...... but i will argue that nether way.

& skyscrapers have alot of faults, depending on their design

& glad to see you back bofors.

uhm.... thats ignorant and your gullable enough to believe this {censored}.... you realize people can say anything. ANYTHING.... ubsubstantiated clames.

i can say bigfoots real.... or aliens.... or, the loch ness monster.

& that pic of building looks BADLY photoshopped...... but i will argue that nether way.

& skyscrapers have alot of faults, depending on their design

Hey, I've not seen Nessie yet ;)

I'm sorry, but no skyscraper is perfect.

A very hot fire can cause the structural integrity of steel to fail easily.

Because of the way many sky scrapers are designed, 1 fail point can bring down the whole building.

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking.

haha, welcome to the machine

why is USA government STILL STEALING irak's OIL?....

are they looking for B i n L a d e n ???, well , let me tell you, he is not in irak... please go away and stop stealing to hopeless countries...

outside USA you can see this whole topic clearly....

the american government invented this whole sh**t as a pretext to reactivate his economy.... see numbers... the wars are always economic detonators. Some (4700) innocents dies, collateral damage.

who's next K O R E A ??.... let's se.... were gona invent charges.... let's acuse them of evil and antidemocratic....

in mexico existed an indigen governator, he said this: between individuals as in nations, respect to the other people's right is PEACE.

his name Was Benito Juarez.

please excuse me, it is not my intention to initiate a flamewar, the common american citizen is against USA invasions. nobody hear their claims.

sorry my english...

Building 7 sustained light damaged from the collapse World Trade Building 1, the North Tower:

Seems contradictory to what fire fighters said: Several story high sections of walls bowed and a massive hole soon after the twin towers fell.

Some fires broke out in Building 7:

Looks like more than a few fires to me:

Does this prove anything either way, no, but this is the kind of stuff that makes debating/discussing these theories annoying to some of us.

Using selective pictures only, using parts of quotes or out of context quotes are all too common.

My favourite is when in the lack of evidence, pictures, videos, or knowing the internal damage to a building, it's assummed everything is fine.

Bofors, we all know stuff goes on in the government, always has and always will. (Not just the US either)

But what I would find interesting would be instead of just regurgitating the same points from other sites into insanely, take one of the sites with rebuttals to the conspiracy theories sites and videos, and counter their claims.

Generally I find the first volley from either point of view useless, because as we all know and you're are suggesting, views and opinions can easily be manipulated.

I think doing this you might have a better chance of opening eyes of anyone that hasn't already made up their mind.

post-24999-1187275708_thumb.jpg

We know, from the 9/11 comimission report that Bin Laden was a double agent for the CIA, and KGB. That is a known fact. We know that thae US trained Bin Laden, funded, him, and funded his operations. We know that the council on foreign relations has helped carry out attacks like this all over the world, and has funded them in the past. I have no doubt that 9/11 was caused by officials , from inside our own government.

al-CIA-da, is a good example of project MK Ultra's success., and was also used for the Contra scandal.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...h&plindex=1

What brought down the buildings? I would guess something more powerful than thermite. It took years of planning, and careful planning, and lots of money, a good series of lies, and excuses, pre-planned, and a puppet to take advantage of it.

How did it happen, and who did it? I don't know, but I guess the globalist bankers had something to do with it.

The braindead public believes whatever the government tells them to believe, and whatever lies that their prince and his propaganda army feeds them.

Also look up operation Northwoods.

And welcome back bofors. :angel: it is nice to see you again.

I don`t think Korea is next they will kick the Yanks asses..

uhm.... thats ignorant and your gullable enough to believe this {censored}.... you realize people can say anything. ANYTHING.... ubsubstantiated clames.i can say bigfoots real.... or aliens.... or, the loch ness monster.& that pic of building looks BADLY photoshopped...... but i will argue that nether way.& skyscrapers have alot of faults, depending on their design

If you are too dumb to look at all the evidence and make you own mind up then you are more stupid than I thought.. or are you scared of the U.S as well.

I still just getting started with Building 7 here, I am going lay all the evidence which proves it was taken down by a controlled demolition and then debate the debunkers here. However, I want to briefly respond to some comments here before continueing with Building 7

A very hot fire can cause the structural integrity of steel to fail easily.

This is absolutely false. It is central lie in the 9/11 official. Fire has never caused a steel building to completely collapse. Later I show examples of much more severe fires that have gutted skyscrapers but left their steel frames largely intact. I will also discuss the physical properties of steel and the temperatures required to significantly affect them. By the way, I have a doctoral level education in materials engineering from the University of Michigan (a top ranked school in the USA, not Drury).

You lot need to wake up and see the truth, and stop being pussys and start confronting the government.

Right on... I confronted the CIA about this and got arrested.

& glad to see you back bofors.

Thanks Max.

Actually you have got backwards, you have to be ignorant to not believe this. That's I am trying to educated people here and also why the bastards who plan jobs like 9/11 get away with it.

Seems contradictory to what fire fighters said: Several story high sections of walls bowed and a massive hole soon after the twin towers fell.

Looks like more than a few fires to me.

When I say "light" damage occurred to WTC Builiding 7, compare it to WTC Building 3 which did not collapse:

wtcbiggart1836ccl4.jpg

Reference 911 Research: http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardi...wtc/WTC_ch3.htm

fig17tp3.jpg

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/collateral.html

Does this prove anything either way, no, but this is the kind of stuff that makes debating/discussing these theories annoying to some of us.

Using selective pictures only, using parts of quotes or out of context quotes are all too common.

This thread is meant to thorough and conclusive. I want to put up all the pictures here. If you think I am leaving something out, please post the pictures you think are important.

Also, tbph, I don't care who took down the twin towers. It was 6 years ago now.

Do we have to dwel in the past forever?

Paranoid Marvin, 6 years are nothing if such a horrible crime has been committed and the real culprits haven't been brought to justice. Would you still feel the same if something similar had taken place in the UK?

Heck, we still discuss WW2, which ended 62 years ago, "lest we forget"

Paranoid Marvin, 6 years are nothing if such a horrible crime has been committed and the real culprits haven't been brought to justice. Would you still feel the same if something similar had taken place in the UK?Heck, we still discuss WW2, which ended 62 years ago, "lest we forget"
The UK had the 7/7 bombings. A lot of people are sceptical of that as well, as I.
Building 7 was controlled demolition, there is no doubt about that. Buildings with a few little fires don't fall on their own.

So basically this is all lie..

And he (we all know who) or they used the arabs in this ?

So they can go to war with them .. makes all sense

So basically this is all lie..

Its all so you can spend $3 a gallon, and drive an SUV that gets 10m to the gallon.

You can fall for the governments lies all you want.

Governments lie. Is that so hard to comprehend?

The UK had the 7/7 bombings. A lot of people are sceptical of that as well, as I.

A lot of people...?

A lot of people where...?

It's a well know fact that the American media is the worst in the world (as seen by the British, that is). I've taken time to watch American news channels, over the years, and not once have I seen a British story put across correctly. Therefore, I can determine that you've not seen the right information about any British terrorist attack.

It's also easy to state that the terrorists in Britain are rubbish - just look at the failed bombings at Glasgow, and the failed bombings a little while after the 7th of July bombings (either that or our police are better)

I don't know of anyone here in the UK who doesn't believe the truth about our terroist attacks.

Building 7 was controlled demolition, there is no doubt about that. Buildings with a few little fires don't fall on their own.

There's no doubt? More like there's no proof.

On the 11th of September, during (and before) the collapse of the twin towers, there would have been debris flying everywhere. Every building has it's weak point. Major un-noticed flaws can mean a building can be brought down by destroying one point (it's how we demolish buildings too!). I have no doubt that it was simply bad luck and a large, flaming piece of debris that bought down building 7

EDIT: I have been reading up a bit more on WTC7. It had a trapezoidal design, which means that the loads would not have evenly been distributed around the building. Also, the foundations of WTC7 were designed to accommodate a smaller building then planned, so there was a system of transfer trusses and girders between floors 5 and 7 to fit the building onto the smaller footprint. I'm no engineer, but I can make a good bet that this was a weak point in the building's structure. The building was hit by masses of flaming debris, and a fire started on these floors, weakening the structure.

A unique aspect of the design of 7 WTC was that each outer structural column was responsible for supporting 2,000 square feet (186 square meters) of floor space
. Seeing as these colums were on the outside, they were vulnerable to falling debris. If some of the columns were damaged, it could severely compromise the structural integrity of the building.

You can fall for the governments lies all you want.

Governments lie. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Probably it has always happened. But it had never been as obvious as it is now, maybe because you can always get independent media coverage if you want, for instance from the internet.

In Italy we have just got rid of one of the worst con artists ever: Silvio Berlusconi. But what is really beyond belief is that about 50% of the Italian population is still behind him. He owns 3 televisions, countless newspapapers, and people have been totally brainwashed.

Actually you have got backwards, you have to be ignorant to not believe this. That's I am trying to educated people here and also why the bastards who plan jobs like 9/11 get away with it.

When I say "light" damage occurred to WTC Builiding 7, compare it to WTC Building 3 which did not collapse:

ill tell you what, im not going to be some ignorant {censored}, so im gonna go nuteral, and take a good look at all your evidence, the "mainstream" stuff, and get back to this

because you unlike most people who post (seemingly) odd stuff, or (seemingly) counter normal stuff actually have 3rd party places, images, quotes and everything to back up your clames, so im going to take you totally seriously, if you didnt have stuff to back it up, i would think you were a nut ;)

& paranoid marvin also makes very good statements as well.......

& macprodan, thats possible......... but ill sure as hell fight to the death. & im not scared of the us, i break laws all the time......... so why would i be scared to speak out against the government, that, unlike in north korea, is legal and protected under the 1st amendment.

& OryHara, im not saying your wrong, but mk-ultra consisted of mostly mdma (ecstacy) and lsd-25... among others, it was widely unsuccessful, and i can assure you from 1st hand experience that lsd wont make you brainwashed.

& OryHara, im not saying your wrong, but mk-ultra consisted of mostly mdma (ecstacy) and lsd-25... among others, it was widely unsuccessful, and i can assure you from 1st hand experience that lsd wont make you brainwashed.

That's just what the LSD wants you to think ;)

In Italy we have just got rid of one of the worst con artists ever: Silvio Berlusconi. But what is really beyond belief is that about 50% of the Italian population is still behind him. He owns 3 televisions, countless newspapapers, and people have been totally brainwashed.

Reminds me very much of our local SNP...

I read the same site I'm sure Paranoid Marvin. ;)

I was going to respond also, but I figured why bother. There are better sites out there that go over both sides much better, I figured why bother repeating this stuff at insanely in bit by bit posts.

I do agree that governments lie and do covert operations all the time. I'm surprised that this would be news to anyone.

Has been going on since the beginning of man and will continue to. (Sorry people, its not just a US thing.)

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't need bofors or anyone else to repeat everything from the other sites, I can read and have read.

I have also read some of the more popular responses to these arguments like the Popular Mechanics article. I would find a direct counter argument to that to be more use. (http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html)

But than again Rosie O' Donnell and Charlie Sheen think the government was involved, so if those two theologians think so, that's good enough proof for me.

Has been going on since the beginning of man and will continue to. (Sorry people, its not just a US thing.)

yep, politicians are like actors =D

theyre good at lieing and they look good and say what you wanna hear

& HAHAHAH paranoid marvin

yep, politicians are like actors =D

theyre good at lieing and they look good and say what you wanna hear

& HAHAHAH paranoid marvin

lol, "When do you know when a politician is lying? When they open their mouths.

@headrush, "theoligans", nice word