The recent craziness

erbic

93 posts in this topic

lol... this thread is going nowhere fast. what we really need is for the admins to some together or something and make a statement to clear this whole mess up. it doesnt have to be a main page thing, it can just be done here, so that only people who want to know will see it.

lol... this thread is going nowhere fast. what we really need is for the admins to some together or something and make a statement to clear this whole mess up. it doesnt have to be a main page thing, it can just be done here, so that only people who want to know will see it.

Seriously. I have no idea about whats really going on, but I would like to know. Also I really respect some one like Ramm a lot. He is the one who posted great tutorials in the Genius Bar section, which have helped me a lot of times. I am sure that is true for hundreds of other people too.

So obviously some thing happened, that caused him to leave. Also if this was all about him not being a mod, I think he should be an Admin.

Its sad to see people going so low, as to delete posts, just to keep things hidden. According to me censorship should not be there at all. If you think a post is not proper, just add a strikethrough and your reason.

All this weird competition, between OSX forums. Each hating the other forums is just bad. If the sole point of the forum is to make money, or have most visitors, or whatever, then it shouldn't be a forum.

The sole point of a forum, is to share knowledge and discuss.

Anyway I am really sad by the way things have turned out, but I will still be here browsing the threads.

Seriously. I have no idea about whats really going on, but I would like to know. Also I really respect some one like Ramm a lot. He is the one who posted great tutorials in the Genius Bar section, which have helped me a lot of times. I am sure that is true for hundreds of other people too.

Its sad to see people going so low, as to delete posts, just to keep things hidden. According to me censorship should not be there at all. If you think a post is not proper, just add a strikethrough and your reason.

All this weird competition, between OSX forums. Each hating the other forums is just bad. If the sole point of the forum is to make money, or have most visitors, or whatever, then it shouldn't be a forum.

The sole point of a forum, is to share knowledge and discuss.

Im glad someone feels the same way as me. Censorship isnt neccisarily bad, its only bad when its used for long term personal gains or reasons. I know some people here find it annoying that words like {censored} and {censored} are censored, but thats done to keep the core demographic low so that when you get 13 and 14 year olds on here, they arent exposed to it. And of course censoring for legal reasons just makes sense to me.

Ramms post getting censored and removed is one thing, but having links to it removed as well? Sure. I think when someone makes accusations towards you and your colleages, your instinct is to remove it to keep personal damages limited, which someone did. But now, it cant just be left at that, the people being accused of all these things really need to make a statement of sorts explaining whats going on.

And while I did read Ramms post and its accusations, its just that, accusations. They may be completely truthful or a total lie. By censoring it completely, your making this look like a cover-up, even if it isn't.

Im still being very open about this. Im just playing devils advocate, because until someone neutral and trusted makes a post, nothing can be decided yet.

EDIT: BTW, sabr, werent you going to lock this thread? :P

@ResX

Sabr locking this thread would put nothing to rest. Removing the thread or clearing away any number of posts would not put it to rest. The only way you might be able to put it to rest by deleting or removing or locking down is to dump the whole site and replace it with this http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm , and that would just move it off to some other corner of the internet. Nothing is quite as fear inspiring or hated as the unknown that you know exists.

/me gives up, colonel is just a circus clown. Might as well put him in a cage and poke him with sticks

bah, now he will post a picture of a animal in a cage saying "OMG, I R 1337Z" or "PWNED"

Don't worry, Kiko. I'll still love you.

8140~Evil-Clowns-Posters.jpg

:o

lolz at the moofets fighting

XD

plz stop fighting Colonel and Kiko, it breaks my heart because I love you both too much and Kiko isnt himself in bed when he is angry.

he isnt himself in bed? we have to fix this NOW