Does this site now censor? Preventing freedom of thought?

91 posts in this topic

Does Spiderman tell everyone that he is peter parker?
No. But you're also not saving lives, last time I checked.

I was trying to turn over a new leaf. It was a white lie.
You're off to a great start - lying is always a wonderful way to make a fresh start of things, not to mention win friends and influence people. And no, it wasn't a white lie. Why aren't you proud to say who you really are?

Friends? Yes I want be friends, but your Supreme big brother actions say otherwise. Who is lying now? Filtering someone's posts and not telling them?
Right... if you'd read Orwell you'd know I'm nothing of the "big brother" sort. And lying about putting you on Mod Preview? If you'd read earlier in this thread, you'd clearly see that I told you you were on preview.

Oh, and I'm removing the link from your sig. Haven't you already spammed your site enough here?

i left you a full sorry about how i was being immature with this, but i'm starting to think that I was the immature one

AOMT,

What are you trying to say?

Swad,

Can we come to a truce? I will not post anymore links to Nicemac.com.. my users won't either. just stop blocking us and we can refer to each other's content in a civil manner.

I don't want us to be enemies any longer. I want nicemac to grow naturally, not articially. So the link-spamming has already or will stop.

Could you please be a nice guy and turn off the silent moderator probation and please stop censoring my edits to my posts?

Sincerely,

Goodtime

Now, i have just found it. you did censor. I posted a lengthy comment about how i think we could be part of both forums, and guess what, it got censored! I didn't even say anything like "join nicemac" i was just talking about how we shouldn't take sides, and why was that censored? a lot of other replys in that thread, namely from members of nicemac at the time's posts got censored too

Oh, and I'm removing the link from your sig. Haven't you already spammed your site enough here?

also swad, is graffiti illegal? do people do it? do others like it?

responding to the topic.. and not the drama...

yeah this site is censored.. and not "just to keep the peace" as it has been claimed to be for.

but to be able to have an account and read you have to be willing to take that {censored}..

i sure hope that post doesnt get erased...as others of mine have..

just stop blocking us and we can refer to each other's content in a civil manner.
Already done - read above and you'll see that it was the result of an overlooked option that no one told me still existed. Once you let me know about the problem, I fixed it.

Could you please be a nice guy and turn off the silent moderator probation and please stop censoring my edits to my posts?
I'd be happy to after a few weeks of you proving you're here to be a helpful member and not simply driving the only real traffic your website has seen.

Now, i have just found it. you did censor.
See above. It's not censoring. It was a hidden link filter I didn't even know about.

also swad, is graffiti illegal? do people do it? do others like it?
Yes. Yes. No. Point?

i sure hope that post doesnt get erased...as others of mine have..
Nothing is getting erased. I'm not sure about other posts, but I stand behind the awesome Mods we have who run this site. If they took down one of your posts, I'm sure it was off-topic/possible flamebait, etc. (Don't take offense to that - we've all had those posts).

but i didn't even post a link in that thread (the quoted on by me)
If the post wasn't allowed to go through in the first place, it must have had one of those links. If it was posted then removed, I'm sure the mods had a good reason. If you'll PM me the post, I'll review it with you as a private matter.

I think x-man's right, we can create a peace agreement,
Lol - there's never been a need for a "peace agreement" on my end. I've never had any problem with you guys, but the sooner we can move on, the better we'll all be. :thumbsup_anim:

AOMT,

What are you trying to say?

Swad,

Can we come to a truce? I will not post anymore links to Nicemac.com.. my users won't either. just stop blocking us and we can refer to each other's content in a civil manner.

I don't want us to be enemies any longer. I want nicemac to grow naturally, not articially. So the link-spamming has already or will stop.

Sincerely,

Goodtime

ahh, sorry, i meant that i wasn't the immature on, not that i was, sorry!

And again

Happy to see that we found the peace at last.

Z.

Hope this stays in peace for a long time.

Zealot: Nicemac/Insanelymac user.