Introducing the newest additions to the InsanelyMac team...

Swad

110 posts in this topic

Thanks for the intro Swad...and thanks for the welcome everyone else!

As Swad mentioned, I've basically been interested in OSX86 from its inception, mainly coz my mate Ed was always banging on about how much better OSX is than "Windoze"...so I decided to build a Hackintosh (with the recommended hardware) and try it for myself. It went pretty smoothly and I was suitably impressed with OSX and have been keen on everything Apple ever since! (I even bought a MacBook).

It seemed pretty clear to me that osxproject.org was THE place to get help and advice on OSX86, so I was extremely excited when Ed mentioned that we'll be involved with maintaining and building upon InsanelyMac.

We'll be starting a thread for improvements & suggestions shortly....but I see we already have a few...like the iTeam, LOL! And God Save The Queen....we'll bear those in mind :)

British bands btw....don't think anyone mentioned Radiohead ;)

Watch this space for a more thorough introduction of ourselves!

-Jim

:queen:

finally some one really interested

ps: God Bless The Queen or "Hackingtosh" ?

• 2 months later...
Do I count? Canada *was* still technically Britian's until the 70's. :P
as a fellow Canuck I should so kick the {censored} outta ya ... we were made an Independant (sp?) Nation in 1867. For crying out loud, we only denounced the Queen as "ultimate ruler" in favour of the Parliment in what was it? 1982 or somthing?

beats.gif you to death.

--------------

Ahem... I know I'm a few days late in the greeting, but I claim erm ... I was stuck in traffic when a glue truck fell over ... and was unable to post.

Welcome to ColdFusion (do you use the same name on Neowin per chance?) ... and the admins!