Do you use OSX86 as your primary OS ?

Do you use OSX86 as your primary OS ?  

611 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use OSX86 as your primary OS ?

• YES
    • NO

111 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

I installed OS X as a fun on the side project about five or six weeks ago, and have booted back into windows exactly twice to retrieve some files. Really, the only stability issue I've run into has been the crappy NTFS driver that came up uphuck 10.4.10, however that's not related to OS X. I've heard that the Paragon driver is stable but I don't really care enough to shell out the twenty bucks for it. I've really been quite pleased, I was not expecting to "switch" to OS X, and certainly not so fast. But once I installed , I never looked back.

Due to my surprising experience with OS X, I have decided to build a new machine to be more compatible with the vanilla leopard. I just received my hardware shipment from new egg a few hours ago, so later tonight I suspect I will be piecing it together. I plan on using OS X very nearly 100% from here on out.

I got my computer parts and haven't booted up Windows except when I needed to do a school project and needed some old PS Files, Even that was in WMWare Fusion :)

It's very stable and I don't see myself going back to windows :D

I haven't used windows for a while. Have everything i need in OSX, so it is my primary/only OS =)

The only windows thing - CrossOver with uTorrent :-p

Have been using OS X 10.4.9 for about 3 days now, and don't ever want to go back to windows.

I thought as OS X as just a sort of Linux, but instead, it's really well supported.

MSN, Office, ITunes, Windows Media Player, VLC, Firefox and all those apps I used on Windows just work on Mac too, and for games I just use

Warcraft III, Generals, Medal of Honor. I love MAC ;)!