• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

CompMan

CompMan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Anything to fix the sleep on the dv9000?

krrr

krrr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Anything to fix the sleep on the dv9000?

have you installed Clamshell.kext?

muppetmaster

muppetmaster

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have 10.5.2 installed on my DV6445. The main problem that I have is that it doesn't consistently boot. Sometimes it will hang at the error
2/25/09 11:48:11 PM configd[40] InterfaceNamer: timed out waiting for IOKit to quiesce
Does anyone know of a solution?

superpimp

superpimp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I've had massive problems with the 8600M GS on the pavilion dv9520eb. I was using iATKOS 5.5i and the voodoo kernel, I had tried everything.
seems that was the problem because when I reinstalled using vanilla kernel it worked right from the start (sound is completely fixable -ALC268)
The only thing that doesn't work is the wifi 4965AGN, but I'm going to get a usb dongle. (Ethernet works without fix)

Hardware:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
2GB RAM
2x 150GB HDD (Fujitsu)
nVidia 8600M GS
Intel WiFi Link 4965AGN

manvys

manvys

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi guys.First of all i wanna give my congratulations to the creators of the topic and anyone participating to it.I believe the new pavilion series is GREAT and it would be even greater with OSX runnin on it.I would like to tell you my problem.

I own a HP Pavilion DV 6105EU.It has an AMD turion,nforce4 chipset and a gefroce 6150 gpu.Here is my problem:When i try to install the 10.4.4 image,i get to the disk utility but it doesnt even recognize my Sata hard disk.
I would like to ask you,if i aquire the 10.4.8 image will i be able to "see" my hard drive? (i am aware of the vmware method but i would like to do a native installation).

Thanks for your time and help

hi i was having the same problem. i managed it by changing the hdd. you have fujitsu siemens>? because osx cant erase it and instaliantion cracks. i'v tested that wd and samsung sata hdd's are having no problem. now i instaled idneb 10.5.6 v2 ant it wors perfectly!!! still have problems with intel wifi 4965abg with integrated BT and proper shut down!! dose anyone have ideas>?

lohiaprateek

lohiaprateek

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello! there...

so I installed 10.5.6 on my hp dv6226tx yesterday and i'll give u what works and what does not..

QE/CI works with a cocktail of kexts for the NVidia 7400

SpeedStep works for the processor but the fan stays on even when the computer is idle on the lowest of speeds..(trying to fix this)

wifi works because i traded my intel 3945 card with a pals BCM93XX, if anyone needs the product id i'll help you...this is far safer a way to get internal wifi in comparison to bios flashes..

trackpad works with two finger scrolling and also scrolling side of the trackpad (yay!!) voodoo ps2 kext...

webcam works

sound only speakers..and memory card reader does not work, not tried the express card slot..

apart from that..yes its very stable..running mobdin kernel 9.4

pm me if u need any help regarding your setup will be glad to help

MAC IN TOSH

MAC IN TOSH

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Hi everyone!

I have HP dv6000t series Model No: HP dv6735ee. Installed iAtkos v1.0i R2 and everything works just fine except for the wireless, VGA, Display port( to connect laptop with another monitor), HDMI, Card Reader. Did'nt tried Expansion port.

VGA card in this Laptop is Nvidia GeForce GO 7400
Does anyone has a solution for this card and the display port ( connect laptop eith another computer) not working. Anyone has solution so plz tell.

senzafine`

senzafine`

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello! there...

so I installed 10.5.6 on my hp dv6226tx yesterday and i'll give u what works and what does not..

QE/CI works with a cocktail of kexts for the NVidia 7400

SpeedStep works for the processor but the fan stays on even when the computer is idle on the lowest of speeds..(trying to fix this)

wifi works because i traded my intel 3945 card with a pals BCM93XX, if anyone needs the product id i'll help you...this is far safer a way to get internal wifi in comparison to bios flashes..

trackpad works with two finger scrolling and also scrolling side of the trackpad (yay!!) voodoo ps2 kext...

webcam works

sound only speakers..and memory card reader does not work, not tried the express card slot..

apart from that..yes its very stable..running mobdin kernel 9.4

pm me if u need any help regarding your setup will be glad to help

webcam working out of box ??? or installed some kext ?

jimmer18

jimmer18

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Success!!

I Have OSX Leopard Running On My Hp Pavillion centrino duo dv9000.

Evrything Works Apart from

1 : Sound Input Device

2: Intel Wireless Device

Apart from the wireless just a few more tweaks to get the full potential from the sound card.

Using kalaway 10.5.2 and various trial and error kexts managed to get a stable working version.

thanks to everyone on this forum for theire stories and advice.

I'd be happy to offer any advice to anyone with problems specific to this laptop.

Hp Pavillion dv9000ea

intel core 2 duo cpu t7300 @ 2.00ghz

32 bit

poohnpia

poohnpia

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

I have a DV6000 (DV6409US) and I cannot sem to get either network card to work.

I have been all over the forums and I believe I have tried everything but maybe I missed something.

The wired card is an Intel Pro/100 VE:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&SUBSYS_30BB103C&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&SUBSYS_30BB103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&CC_020

The wireless card is the dreaded Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG and I don't think I have any options there.

Has anyone had any luck with this 10/100 card on their system? I have tried several different kext files and no luck.

If for some reason I cannot get this to work, does anyone know of a Mini PCI card that will work in the slot or a USB dongle NIC?

BTW, it is an Intel processor, not AMD.

Thanks

HyperMaximum

HyperMaximum

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Could anybody explain to me the process on how to do this? I have a dv6000t with a 1.6ghz celeron m. I am fine with any version of osx. whatever would work better.

olpoks

olpoks

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
anybody had success installing mac osx on dv6113us?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy