This guide is for get a working Power Management on any X79
1. We need to patch the AICPM with the OMNI patch otherwise it will never work. I made a command file for this, Open with double click a type your password. (Is only if you have a Sandy Bridge-E if you have a Ivy Bridge-E skip this step)
10.13 aicpm patch.command.zip 1.12KB 86 downloads
Clover patch (If you prefered to use the clover patch not need to use the perl patch)
FF0F84D3 to FF0F85D3 0100010F84 to 0100010F85 C974140F3225FF0F00006B to C9EB140F3225FF0F00006B C9740C0F3283E01F4289443B to C9EB0C0F3283E01F4289443B 017461 to 01EB61 3E7538 to 3E9090 7511B9 to EB11B9
Using clover configurator is easier. Your clover configurator have to see like this.
Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 6.43.51 PM.png 597.8KB 44 downloads
2. We need to patch the Msr lock. For this we need download the following script. (Is only if you have a board with msr lock if you have a Asus or Asrock skip this step)
NOTE: Clover has the MSR lock patcher but for some reason does not work with X79 platform.
3. Finally we need to download the following dummy kext and put it in /System/Library/Extensions/
10.12 10.13 LegacyX86PlatformPlugin.kext.zip 10.53KB 130 downloads
4. Now is time to create it a SSDT for our cpu for this you need download the ssdtPRGen.
install.command.zip 873bytes 1105 downloads
5. Download InsanelyRepairPermission and repair and touch with
sudo InsanelyRepairPermission -rt /