ammar_dv

37 posts in this topic

I have a laptop , Fujitsu LifeBook AH530 , with the following specifications :

CPU : ( Arrandale ) Intel Core i3 350M
Graphics Adapter: Intel Graphics HD 2000
Display: 15.6 inch, 16:9, 1366x768 pixels,
Audio : Realtek® codec ALC269
Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

I installed Yosemite OS but I could not get the audio working nor the graphics , I tried for weeks but every time I try to install kexts the laptop can not boot and get stuck . . . .

so please I need help to get the graphics and the audio (including the Microphone) working .

attached is compressed file that includes the following :

DSDT.aml
Intel_reg_dumper.txt
System Devices.txt
acpidump.out
apic.dat
boot.dat
dsdt.dat
facp.dat
facs.dat
hpet.dat
mcfg.dat
rsdp.dat
rsdt.dat
slic.dat
ssdt1.dat
ssdt2.dat
ssdt3.dat
ssdt4.dat
ssdt5.dat
xsdt.dat

(I extracted these file using Linux UBUNTU)

thanks.

Fujitsu AH530.rar

• Like 1

thanks Allan , but , I already tried the Guide for the 1st generation Intel HD Graphics for weeks with no result , every time I get a black screen then I had to reboot with "-x" flag and then delete the kexts , ...

- before I had "Mavericks OS 10.9" installed , and I used the 'Guide' you mentioned and it was successful ,  I also managed to get the audio working ( but not the microphone !)  , 

- with 'mavericks os' I only could connect to wifi when it has no password (could never connect to wifi network that was protected by password) , but with Yosemite it connects ok .

I don't know why I can not get the Graphics working , I would also need the microphone to use it with skype,  

* about the second link : http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4260-alc-269-kext-dsdt/ ,  I will try this later and see if it works 

I appreciate if you have any suggestions why the graphics did not work ., will DSDT edit work ? and how ?!

yes , I guess I tried all the steps required , it succeeded when I was using 'Mavericks 10.9' , and I managed to get the full native resilution which is 1366x768 pixels , 

but when upgraded to Yosemite 10.10 , only got the basic resolution and the picture was not good . . .

** the only thing I did not try is editing DSDT , I am not sure how to do it of if it is necessary . . . 

finally today , after erasing and re-installing Yosemite 10.10 for the third time in one day , almost everything is working fine (except the battery indicator is missing) , I think the problem was a mix of not using the correct kext and the right boot flags.

1. to get the graphic card working I used the following boot flags :

kext-dev-mode=1

GraphicsEnabler=Yes

UseKernelCache=No

2. I downloaded the "Intel HD Graphics QECI 10.10" kexts from the link Allan posted above and installed the main four kexts and I chose the fifth one from "Single Link/Alternate/LCD+VGA/ .... LW1/AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext"  - (a copy of this file is attached)

3. and copied the "Resolution.dylib" to   "/Extra/Modules/Resolution.dylib" - (a compressed copy is attached)

4. "repair permissions" and "rebuild cache" using some kext utility and then reboot.
     (  I think this step was my main problem in previous installations ,
        maybe using the "UseKernelCache=No" this time helped . . . ) 

5. now for the sound and microphone I just used the kext "VoodooHDA.kext" version 2.8.6 (a copy is attached ) , after installation,  perform the "repair permissions" and "rebuild cache" then reboot.

the sound quality is not perfect . . . . but at least the microphone is working now , 

and I could not get the "battery status to show on menu bar" although it was showing normally in previous installation attempts ,...

another problem is battery is drained much quicker than when using the laptop with Windows 8.1 , and of course the usual "sleep / wake" problem  .

* so after all , I did not need for a DSDT edits . . . .

VoodooHDA.kext.zip

AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext.zip

Resolution.dylib.zip

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

today I have re-installed El Capitan , graphics works [ but only after using 'Natit.kext' ] , wifi network works , audio works even much better quality than it was with 'Yosemite' , . . . 

now I am using 'Clover' , and there is no more BOIS reset , which is great ... 

problem is :

1 . Bluetooth not working , it was working when I was using 'Yosemite' , . . .

2 . Battery indicator not working , ...

* also , I noticed for the first time that there are some processes such as "nsurlsessiond" consumes 'huge' amount of data on the background , now I have to check "Activity Monitor" overtime and then to see if something is using the network on background . . .

( I use Terminal to stop the nsurlsessiond )

I hope some can help me solve the Bluetooth and the Battery Indicator issues, thanks ! 

(all details of my pc is listed in the first post)

post-1290096-0-48507500-1445012687_thumb.png

• Like 1

I did not test the HDMI nor the VGA ports ... , yet !

about the kext for the keyboard and trackpad , I use "VoodooPS2Controller.kext" , you will find it attached , I had to use an external USB keyboard and an external USB mouse at my first attempts to install El Capitan , but it is possible to add this kext to Clover (EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other ) at the time of making the USB so the keyboard will work at the 'first' boot and immediately install the kext !

** I am still searching for solutions for the 'Bluetooth' and the 'Battery Indicator'....

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the kext, i will try it. I managed to get my battery indicator with VoodooBattery kext, but i eventually removed it because it was taking more time to boot and my battery is dead anyway.

I tried the voodoo kext but it didn't work, probably i will never get that keyboard working... Also i noticed something weird - i see my cd in the system information window but it doesn't show up in finder. Do you have an idea how to fix it?

post-1442881-0-95865100-1445069970_thumb.png

I used kext utility so the cache was rebuilt. I don't know, should i put some other kexts like ApplePS2Controller, ApplePS2Keyboard? I've been trying to get that keyboard working for months with no success, probably i will never suceed...

what did you use to install your OSX ? Clover OS X El Capitan-V5 from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/307003-clover-os-x-el-capitan-usb/

or did you use other installer ?

maybe you have to re-install from the beginning , me myself installed it many times until I finally got it working 'except Bluetooth and Battery Indicator' , 

* when you prepare the installation USB try to add the VoodooPS2Controller.kext to the folder "EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other" 

I have installed Maverics with chameleon bootloader. Most probably I can't make it work because I didn't put the voodooo kext in the extra folder. I'll try reinstalling in with the kext in the extra folder. Thanks for the help.

yes , I did try it , actually Batter Indicator worked fine when I installed Yosemite , I tried to use the same Yosemite kexts in El Capitan but did work, also Bluetooth worked in Yosemite but when upgraded to El Capitan did not work ....   

• 2 weeks later...

yes , I did try it , actually Batter Indicator worked fine when I installed Yosemite , I tried to use the same Yosemite kexts in El Capitan but did work, also Bluetooth worked in Yosemite but when upgraded to El Capitan did not work ....   

why r u using El Capitan with Intel HD 1st gen.... it is so slow and laggy. I'd recommend using 10.8 ML like I am. 

actually quite the opposite !  

I tried Mavericks , Yosemite and now El Capitan , ... between these three El Capitan seems to be the more better (except for the Bluetooth and Battery indicator) , specially that some new software will not work on older OSX versions such as the XCode 7.