What does mean your avatar?

Pimentel

32 posts in this topic

Hello guys

I'm here on the forum a little while, but I noticed several very crazy or interesting avatars ... And sometimes I stop and think: "What's that?" or "What does mean this for the user who has this thing as an avatar?"

My avatar by example is a blocked door in the game Dead Space 2. Anyone who has played Dead Space knows that every door contains a symbol that indicates it is open, locked or blocked...

I don't know why, but I found it very cool to see that symbol and decided to put it as my avatar ...

Now, What does mean your avatar? If you change your avatar feel free to explain the new avatar that you put ...

Sorry for my english

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine........ is the logo of the rock band Blue Öyster Cult. In Greek mythology the the hook-and-cross symbol symbolize the god Kronos (Cronus), the king of the Titans and father of Zeus. Also is used as the alchemical symbol for lead................

• Like 1

Hello

True... I was born in 1997, but even so, since my 4 year old i heard Guns' N Roses ... Songs like: Coma, Sweet Child of Mine, November Rain, Patience and Welcome to the jungle are hard to forget...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

My avatar now is a icon of game Hitman Absolution

When ou choose difficult of game, appear one icon for each difficult.

This avatar is a icon that appear to choose Purist difficult(Very Hard mode in game)

I just like this, because i like suit... I'll keep this avata for a long time i guess :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like my avatar to reflect amd so no matter what theres someting to do with/about amd.

• 4 months later...
Guest avevxvx

The spinning beachball of death >:)  (if you click on my profile, the pic on the left actually moves)

Used to be the "flat" Intel i7 logo.

--

bsevcenk

• 9 months later...