(Beta 2 testing)
From the Beta 1 have changed many things. There is a preferences window where you can choose the options related to the application or to the script, a more complex management of the Script actions.
Application side changes
main_app.jpg 297.55KB 322 downloads
The App has the new Info Window, Help section, Preferences Window and the menu is localized in 9 language. We have implemented the Sparkle Framework to auto update the App at the latest version.
help.jpg 219.39KB 144 downloads
For the off-line help we have implemented a solution that can help you to choose the correct options for the customizations.
pref_updates.jpg 70.38KB 144 downloads pref_script.jpg 133.06KB 112 downloads
In the first tab there are the options for the Updates side. You can choose:
- Automatically check for updates - The App check automatically for updates with an interval chosen in the select-box above
- Download automatically updates
- Send system profile informations - This send us your App usage. At moment we not receive the infos and you can check or not check. It's not different.
In the second tab there are the options for the Script side. Here you can choose:
- Media - The support where the script create the image.
- OS X Version - The version of the system to be restored on the media chosen above.
- Configuration - Here you can choose the configuration of the system. (If you have an i3-5-7 choose an option with NullCPUPowerManagement)
- Resolution - Resolution for boot loader and, if you boot with -x option and your video card is not supported by the system, is the main resolution in OS while running.
- Mac Model - The model that match with your computer.
- Create RecoveryHD - This option create the RecoveryHD with the BaseSystem of you DMG
All the select-box have an empty option at first place, select it to choose in the script execution the option. The "Create RecoveryHD" must have a "-". The preferences is stored separately for each user. If you change computer (or if you use the App for the first time) you must re-select the options.
Credits for the App style & functions: