Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

Sorry Slice but I think it's ila225 who has the problem, it's not me! Because I'm using timeout=3 and it's working fine...

man this is another problem after we'll have a talk about this.

Now about problem shoutdown work or Not ?

@Sergey Spain i Very Very Nice ..but if you See Naples you"ll remain entusiasted

man this is another problem after we'll have a talk about this.

Now about problem shoutdown work or Not ?

@Sergey Spain i Very Very Nice ..but if you See Naples you"ll remain entusiasted

Still can't inform you yet, because it happens randomly...

I'll inform when it occurs again

And see log

0:243  0:006  Default theme: embedded

as I said before the timeout=0 is not working with embedded them. Clear?

Hello Carmine!

No, this year I am going to Spain, Valencia region.

AptioFix different versions may work or not with different hardware. Just to test all possibilities.

ASUSCPUPM patch is also needed.

Next year coming to Montreal ?  Me, You and Carmine Are going to the little Italy for dinner

35193_10.jpg

and going in Russian district for super  :thumbsup_anim:  :lol:

a_phot10.jpg

• Like 1

Next year coming to Montreal ?  Me, You and Carmine Are going to the little Italy for dinner

35193_10.jpg

and going in Russian district for super  :thumbsup_anim:  :lol:

a_phot10.jpg

well guys if you ever come to Italy we'll have lunch at home and here (with friends) it means at least 3 hours (wine side effects not included) lol have a great time p.s. forgive my off topic pics

post-1154930-0-72180200-1434109904_thumb.jpg

post-1154930-0-77220900-1434109913_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Where is the Pizza and Votka for drink. Or comming to Serbia on sljivovica,sarma!!!!!!!

lol my friend we eat pizza in the evening and you must ask to our russian friends for vodka.. here is sambuca or limoncello.. btw I need some to fix my El Capitan installation..

@Slice

-smartUPS = true is working? I have UPS installed = NO with Mav/Yos MacMini/MacPro.

-CustomLogo not work with El Capitan

@Slice+All

-Bios settings, (I have AsRock and Gigabyte) is better with C(X) State Support Enabled/Auto/Disabled? Ivy Bridge and Haswell

Thanks

All Enabled for me

try try try always restart And shout even if restart 10 or 15 time. ....dont warry your pc doesnt dead. ....ahahshahahah

Lol, I don't even have to do that :lol:  last time I shutdown my machine and...

the problem persists, my machine stuck with black screen but power still on..

What to do now??

Quick question. I have Clover 3215 on a Samsung laptop and noticed that the menu timeout counts down about 3x slower than normal.

I can't see any other signs of incorrect timing in the system (the CPU shows as 2.39GHz but I'm not sure that's unusual).

Just wondering if this might be a known issue with a fix?

Hello All, just a quick question from my side, what is the difference between OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv . I am running Yosemite on a Gigabyte Z87-UD3H MB with first OsxAptioFixDrv right now.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello All, just a quick question from my side, what is the difference between OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv . I am running Yosemite on a Gigabyte Z87-UD3H MB with first OsxAptioFixDrv right now.

Thank you.

Some motherboards, had problems, uefi mode, of restart and shutdown dmazar (users developer ) created these fixes , the explanation of everything is on the forum project

Some motherboards, had problems, uefi mode, of restart and shutdown dmazar (users developer ) created these fixes , the explanation of everything is on the forum project

Hi magnifico   See on her EFI he as DSDT on ACPI / patched  :)

maybe that causing the problem ??

Ok I'll try.

But.. is it okay to boot without EmuVariable?

It is OK to boot and have almost working system. Without iCloud, iMessage and Startup Disk.