iCloud for AMD hackintoshes: a workaround.

AMD Lion iCloud Facetime

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Agostino9446

Agostino9446

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

hi guys...i haven't intel or real mac to apply duran method...how can i do to get work icloud ?i already tried everything....i accept every tips....thanks for your attention

lpukraine

lpukraine

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

hi guys...i haven't intel or real mac to apply duran method...how can i do to get work icloud ?i already tried everything....i accept every tips....thanks for your attention

with amd only with method in 1th post or Duran's manual (copy files)

Agostino9446

Agostino9446

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
Someone can create for me these files?!

lpukraine

lpukraine

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

to create these files someone of us will need your AppleID and password from it. I don't know will you be agree with that. As for me I will not give my Apple account to anyone. 

don't you have any friend with intel pc who can install virtual pc (VMware) and run mac os x (ready image for VMware http://rutracker.org...c.php?t=4573825)??? google translator will help, i'm sure that you don't understand russian

mrjayviper

mrjayviper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

thank you. :)

Miselik

Miselik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Duran,

sorry I have been busy, so I couldnt write earlier. I dont know where did my post go? Did you delete it?

So I got it to work, but I havent done anything from what you suggested. I did your method (copied files from real mac to hackintosh) and at first I got kernel panic. And the solution? Nothing, just had to wait :D, I know it sound weird, but after trying to boot like 5 times, It magically booted and boom, your solution works like magic bro :) Thanks so much for providing such an easy fix, really appreciate it. :)

Morpheus NS

Morpheus NS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Would anyone be willing to help me with creating these files? I tried every single tutorial on the internet to the letter and nothing worked. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

spakk

spakk

If you try to please everyone, then you have certainly forgotten

• Local Moderators
  • 2,049 posts

Would anyone be willing to help me with creating these files? I tried every single tutorial on the internet to the letter and nothing worked. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

if you have a problem with iCloud and iMessage, then wait until Bronya has created a new kernel for Mavericks.

if you have another problem, then ask your question more precisely, so that someone can help you here

Morpheus NS

Morpheus NS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Nothing else, just iCloud and iMessage, that's the only problem I have with my Mavericks installation. I'm patient, it's not a big deal... everything else is working perfectly fine.

lpukraine

lpukraine

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Strange.. but i can't get working iCloud on 10.10.1, using the latest BSA_rc2 kernel. Copy files like I do on Mavericks (iCloud works great!), but it anyway ask me to enter a password to confirm my account. I enter and window disappeared without any error.

Anyone know about such issue?

Kaya80

Kaya80

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Hi guys, if i have a fully working Intel machine, an Asus X55C with 10.10.1 Yosemite, and i desktop AMD 1090T Gigabyte 990XA GTX660 OC fully working too(but can't login to iCloud), what do i have to do to migrate my working Intel account on AMD in the fastest way? I've a usb hdd where i can clone easily with CCC, already done a lot of times...

The only thing that remains before having a totally working AMD hackintosh is iCloud, and some graphic glitches with Nvidia drivers, but i'm satisfied

Can' migrate from Intel 10.10.1 to 10.10 amd :(

lpukraine

lpukraine

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Can' migrate from Intel 10.10.1 to 10.10 amd :(

Same problem for me(

Method with copying files from system on Intel to system on AMD work's great on Maverics, but does't fully work on Yosemite.

It shows my account with unavailable buttons, some checkboxes for apps are checked. But need to confirm my account, after entering password window with error loaded ( existing AppleID, but not valid for iCloud). Strange because I use it on 10.9.5, iPad, iPhone.

At same time able to login in every app (Calendar, Contacts, etc.) with iCloud account data and successfully use iCloud synchronization. After connection to iCloud account in all apps, System Preferences still show my account with unavailable buttons, all checkboxes for apps are checked.

I think that problem caused by kernel. Once I used kernel for Maverics and I don't be able to login, exactly as now.

Kaya80

Kaya80

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Ok, i solved my problem with time machine, migrating only account i have on Intel Machine, all perfect, but only with time machine, no other chance to get it work

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AMD, Lion, iCloud, Facetime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy