Mountain Lion security update test 1.0

21 posts in this topic

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:

Sandbox creation failed: failed to compile sandbox profile

that's from the log. How can i solve it ?

Appstore and mail don't work after the update >_>

also notes, reminders e Game Center don't work

All those things are more secure now because if they don't work, they can't connect to an unsecure server and cause problems. :) I had any and every app crashing on first reboot, disabled overclock and booted again, all ran fine. Reoverclocked, everything still all working, no problems, mail, app store, icloud, everything working fine.

All those things are more secure now because if they don't work, they can't connect to an unsecure server and cause problems. :) I had any and every app crashing on first reboot, disabled overclock and booted again, all ran fine. Reoverclocked, everything still all working, no problems, mail, app store, icloud, everything working fine.

i'm not overclocked. i repaired permissions and rebuilded caches. i've rebooted 4 times...by no one of those apps works. Crash on launch

I made a copy of the update installer pkg before allowing software update to reboot and and delete it, gimme a sec to rip into it with Pacafist and see if it includes updates to any of those apps.

i'm not overclocked. i repaired permissions and rebuilded caches. i've rebooted 4 times...by no one of those apps works. Crash on launch

Do you have a copy of it to reinstall update again, or would you have to redownload it from the app store that you can't access anymore? If you do download it again and want to make a copy before it gets deleted by the system, when appstore download is completed and you get the popup window asking you to reboot to install, don't touch it and go to /Library/Updates/ and it will be in that folder, make a copy to another location. I do this for every software update incase any of it's files become useful to patch future OSX versions, or if I need to reinstall it or something

MLdp4_SWupd2.png

Mmm still one problem....iTunes store and iCloud works... Appstore and iMessage can't connect to the server >_>

Edit : i don't know why but some of the strings in chamaleon boot plist ware deleted...recreated and all works >_<