Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

"Romance, Excitement, and Spirit"?  More like "Stealing, Hypocrisy, and Banning for fun" :):yes:^_^:D:lol::hysterical:

• Like 1

I read the blog, perhaps I just missed it but I didn't see what exactly they were accusing him of stealing

Exactly, thats the point. No reason. Tony steals others work, but accuses others on piracy without any reason. Tony is trying to protect his fraud. Thats all.

• Like 2

From certain point of view you are correct.

But, but.. I was comparing installers at this point. As we see Chimera installer even doesn't provide a better installer for boot loader. If you install Chameleon, you are able to add additional modules and apply system specific mods. So, whats the point to use Chimera installer? :D It's just for confusion, to make people dependent at this "piracy free" "support forum".

If we compare it with the movies, then tony is making copies of movies made by someones else, by labelling the copy with new name and remaking opening titles. There is no creative engineers and developers behind the scenes of tonymacx86[.com]. It's just a poor repacking of others work. Of course, greedy people don't care, they just misuse people.

I suppose Multi-Bst is their version of all the kexts, files, modules, plist and SMBIOS file installer, while Chameleon bundles everything in one installer.

To be honest, neither is better or worse than the other, because they are THE EXACT SAME THING (barring any small changes in code). Chimaera is an official branch of Chameleon (let's face it - it is official). The code bases are more or less identical.

I suppose tonymac just wants his own brand of everything, so he (more likely MadMan) took Chameleon, slapped a new name and a theme on it, changed the banner string to say 'Chimaera version X.X'. There's also some new code, I suppose, to allow for 'IGPlatformID= XXXXXXXX' instead of 'ig-platform-id=XXXXXXXX' and other small changes, like IGPEnabler. But otherwise they are the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing with Clover, although I personally wouldn't mind. I'm really sorry to the devs of Clover - I know something like this annoys the hell out of you, but for end-users, he makes things a lot simpler. He already has an installation guide and his own theme for Clover (although the latter looks like cr*p).

I'll be honest again: I entered the world of hackintoshing and OSx86 through tonymacx86, as many others will likely have.

His site has its merits: it's well-organised, neat and easy to find your way around, likely because of its draconian rules - I feel this because I live in such a place (Singapore).

His guides are idiot-proof - when I started my own OSx86 project in 2011, his I-Boot+Snow Leopard guide was exceptionally easy to follow.

On the other hand, he has draconian rules, doesn't allow discussion of alternative and perfectly legitimate ways of installing OS X on an MBR drive (this was the reason the OP got the boot), asks for donations everywhere and steals other people's work and passes it off as his own innovation.

In other words, he is the Apple of the OSx86/hackintosh world (ironic, since it is their operating system these forums are dedicated to).

In other words, he is the Apple of the OSx86/hackintosh world (ironic, since it is their operating system these forums are dedicated to).

No, it isn't in any way.  Apple is still an innovative company, where unique stuff is made. AdolfTony only copies and repacks others work. Can you name any SIGNIFICANT app, kext etc which AdolfTony is developed from scratch? I don't know.

Yes, they provide some sort of guides, but most of them aren't very educational and main purpose is to tail you into their forum. 

His stuff would make greate security measures, if someone try's to break in but doesn't know he password tonymuck's tools will start and brick the 'puter :P .

To be honest, I believe this TonyAdolf is dangerous for Hackintosh community. Why? By providing those XBeast installers, they are confusing a lot of people by making them believe, that its single click task to get OS X run on custom hardware.

By getting some hardware up to run with OS X, those folks are trying to access Apple's services for next, but they don't have comp which properly imitates Apple's one. These folks are making aggressive attacks against Apple's services for sure, which causes Apple to use some sort of more strict measures.

Actual proof of this from TonyAldof site too:

Was this a legit S/N, or one you made up/found?

Totally unique and made up. I used it on a call once, they couldn't find a record of it, I told them I bought the iMac second hand from a school, they guessed it may have had a logic board replaced at some point that wasn't recorded properly. They logged into my desktop, double checked the Serial Number and added it to their database

Before this call, the number was not recognised by their website, now it shows up, it also appears alongside my apple ID on the service and support page now.

This {censored} has for sure attacked Apple! It's bad and dangerous for entire hackintosh community. This TonyAldof doesn't have ethics and what it advocates and spreads is also unethical behaviour. For sure, his greedy harms entire Hackintosh community.

This TonyAdlof forum just encourages stupid behaviour. Of course, this {censored} excuses by saying, I did what was written in "Great Guide":

"If they continue to push for a OSX S/N You have a number of options, you could say your away from home and not in front of the MAC so you may have written down the S/N incorrectly or that you've lent it to your parents or a relative. You could say it was bought from a friend or as a 2nd use system via eBay or Crags list."

And here an explain away of this {censored}.

Having iMessage and Facetime working for me is a huge deal breaker as most of my family and friends are international and most own an Apple device, which makes iMessage and Facetime an easy and cost effective communication tool. I spend most of my time at home in front of my Hack and like sending/reciveing iMessages, SMS, Voice calls, and Facetime calls from my chair.

This {censored} doesn't see any difference between on building custom hardware based comp (hacking) and cracking Apple's services. And of course, this {censored} isn't banned from this TonyAldof forum. Makes a sense?

It's obvious that this TonyAdolf is an unethical person who advocates fraud. People who discussing issues from which TonyAdolf will not profit get immediate ban, bat fraud is welcome.

I GOT MY IMESSAGE WORKING.... WOOHOO! Although unethical, I ran iMessage Debug on a iMac at a college campus that I don't even attend via USB drive. There were alot of iMacs for use in the library. Anyways, I openned clover on my hackintosh, generated smbios, changed the smbios with details from Imessage Debug.txt file, openned RT Variables and posted the ROM and MLB, then restarted and then BAM it just logged in automatically--both Facetime and iMessage. To help others I think we should all post little tricks to get ROM & MLB values. Mine was going to a College campus.

Btw, posts which questioned ethics of this behaviour were deleted from related thread and users got banned!!

I hope this reveals the true nature of TonyAdolf and it's forum.

Also I hope that Apple shuts this TonyAdolf site down soon!

Also my request to ALL Hackintosh developers, whatever tools you are making, which are revealing some sensitive data about Mac, put access of this part of your app under administrative authentication, that unethical dumb users couldn't easily harm colleagues, friends, public comps etc.

Wait, I don't get it. Did the admins (i.e. ModBot) ban the person who originally posted about this, or ban the people who replied to that thread, and opposed the unethical act? Kinda confusing...

People who said that attacking public library and Apple is unethical got banned. The thief who stole the MLB serial from library is still active member. His post was just a bit corrected by admin.

• Like 1

People who said that attacking public library and Apple is unethical got banned. The thief who stole the MLB serial from library is still active member. His post was just a bit corrected by admin.

Ok. I'm outta there. That's just plain screwed up. I never knew tmx86 could be so unscrupulous.

:ph34r:

Untitled.png

This sound like a load of horse {censored} to me. 

I think they also ban people who ask anything about Intel atom or pentium 4/D. 

Most of their tools aren't useful anyway. 

Un!b3ast is ok I guess, myhack is dead now so now the only other way is the manual install.

This sound like a load of horse {censored} to me. 

I think they also ban people who ask anything about Intel atom or pentium 4/D. 

Most of their tools aren't useful anyway. 

Un!b3ast is ok I guess, myhack is dead now so now the only other way is the manual install.

you have way better options than unicrap. check pandora, vietnam tool. there are many ways to do without using crappy stolen sw.