Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello! Just a Mac admin who decided to build a hackintosh, stopping by and saying hello!

Currently sitting by my desk waiting for rest of the parts to come in today! These parts are just to get it going but eventually will be upping the memory and such.

My build:

Intel Xenon e5-2670 v3

Asus x99-A II

Sandisk 120GB SSD

Ballistic Sport LT 8GB 

EVGA GTX 1050 FTW

Thermaltake core P3

EVGA 600 B1 PSU

Hello, I work at a basic PC repair shop and am doing a Ryzen Sierra project with the following specs: 

AsRock AB350 Pro4  

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 

16GB 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance  

PNY GTX 660Ti 

2 x 250GB Samsung Evo 850 

Fractal case 

EVGA 650W Gold 

beQuiet 150W TDP air cooler

I hope to learn a lot from everyone!

Hello everyone i am new to macs atleast the new models and os coming from windows which i use for gaming and imac i use for mostly 90% of video editing photo editing making music i have older macs such as power mac g4 g3 love them alot i love playing video games watching ghost tv shows classic stuff movies shows music like to go out have fun meet new friends and people  :) 

Hi guys, thanks to the team who is sharing this spacei'm a totally newbie to MAC, i get an old one, a MacBook Pro (Aluminum) OS El capitan. I like very much then  tried for fun to put windows on it the MAC didn't like it.

So i tried to put back the genuine DVD to restore it but get stuck, cannot turn o n the MAC anymore, i hear only the sound of the processor that's it and even the DVD doesn't  want to get out. So i found this Forum. If somebody have any idea to resolve that issue, i will be glad to thanks the advice.

Hi everyone!

My name is Mark and I am from Malaysia and I am trying to figure out how to build my first ever Hackintosh.

Looks like there is a lot to read up on! I'm sure I will be needing some help along the way. Right now I'm trying to figure out which thunderbolted motherboard I would be best to start of with...  Hmmm... :|

Have a great week ahead everyone!

M

Hello everyone, my name is Santiago and not long ago I was everything anti apple but then......well lets just say I've changed for the better

now went from an Android phone to and iPhone, iPad Pro, and now trying to tackle the whole hackintosh thing, I had a few parts laying around and decided to give it a go which so far so good except for one thing..........video card and resolution.

Not gonna lie about to go bald pulling my hairs out trying to figure this thing out but enjoying the learning experience. 

hey fellows nutsy osx addict. My name is Stephane, and even if I have a MBP at home, and had two Imac and a mac mini, I am now discovering from scratch the pure and intense joy of installing Sierra on a quite basic pc (MSI Z270 mini itx, I5 7400, IGP now and soon RX 560).