borepig

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Here are some screenshots:

I just found out that it only works with the following smbios.plist
http://dl.dropbox.co...40/smbios.plist

I tried to install an iMac12.2 plist but then my resolutions were not correctly detected.

Hi, Would this work on Emachine E732 i3 370 with Intel HD Graphics, thanks.

mz123

mz123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I tried to install an iMac12.2 plist but then my resolutions were not correctly detected.

it really looks very interesting, but unfortunately I couldn't emulate it on my setup.

I think a lot of people would be very interested in full resolution on intel IG, so could you please give us more info.
Was it build 11A511? your install process, if you made something during installation what could be important for IG etc.
Because after I delete that kext I got only random reboot. After I switch to PCI GC I could boot without a problem, but not with IG.
Thank for any information on this.

stealthblade

stealthblade

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

it really looks very interesting, but unfortunately I couldn't emulate it on my setup.

I think a lot of people would be very interested in full resolution on intel IG, so could you please give us more info.
Was it build 11A511? your install process, if you made something during installation what could be important for IG etc.
Because after I delete that kext I got only random reboot. After I switch to PCI GC I could boot without a problem, but not with IG.
Thank for any information on this.

I followed this tutorial for the Lion (11A511) install.
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=256729

Note: In the installation menu of Lion my TV resolution was already native (1920x1080) !

After the installation i could not boot to the desktop because it will hang on the apple logo with my mouse enabled.
So i restarted the computer and booted into the Lion installer again and opened the Terminal app.
Now i removed all the AppleIntelHDGraphics kexts except:
AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext
AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle

Then i could boot into Lion with no problems and with the resolutions enabled.

Edit: Just found out that VGA is not working for me...it won't even boot into chameleon but just freezes...DVI/HDMI are working perfect.

Hi, Would this work on Emachine E732 i3 370 with Intel HD Graphics, thanks.

I don't know because that i3 has a different architecture and graphicscard, but you could give it a try.

mz123

mz123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I followed this tutorial for the Lion (11A511) install.
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=256729

Note: In the installation menu of Lion my TV resolution was already native (1920x1080) !

After the installation i could not boot to the desktop because it will hang on the apple logo with my mouse enabled.
So i restarted the computer and booted into the Lion installer again and opened the Terminal app.
Now i removed all the AppleIntelHDGraphics kexts except:
AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext
AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle

Then i could boot into Lion with no problems and with the resolutions enabled.

Edit: Just found out that VGA is not working for me...it won't even boot into chameleon but just freezes...DVI/HDMI are working perfect.

ok, thanks for the info, I will do it the same way,like you did

manor

manor

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

can you upload your dsdt ple

And which kexts are load your extension folder..

stealthblade

stealthblade

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

can you upload your dsdt ple

I don't use a DSDT file.

gotmilk70

gotmilk70

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Hello, I have a problem. I have been following this thread for some time. I Just cannot get this to work on my laptop. I have a Samsung NP-QX410-J01 laptop. It has an Intel Core i5-460M processor which so happens to have an Intel HD Graphics chip (5700 series I think) on it. The laptop also has an nVidia Geforce 310m GPU also. I tried the methods that are on this thread, but I cannot seem to get my system to load after I restart. It does not load in normal and safe boot.

I changed the device id's and added the efi to the boot.plist. nothing works. If anyone can help me out, that would be great. I am using a vanilla install of Snow Leopard 10.6.7 (installed using retail dvd 10.6.3 then ran combo update to 10.6.7) My device id's for the Intel HD GPU is 8086:0046 and the nVidia Geforce 310m GPU is 10de:0a70. If anyone can help me with step by step direction, I will love them forever. Thank you very much in advance.

manor

manor

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Hello, I have a problem. I have been following this thread for some time. I Just cannot get this to work on my laptop. I have a Samsung NP-QX410-J01 laptop. It has an Intel Core i5-460M processor which so happens to have an Intel HD Graphics chip (5700 series I think) on it. The laptop also has an nVidia Geforce 310m GPU also. I tried the methods that are on this thread, but I cannot seem to get my system to load after I restart. It does not load in normal and safe boot.

I changed the device id's and added the efi to the boot.plist. nothing works. If anyone can help me out, that would be great. I am using a vanilla install of Snow Leopard 10.6.7 (installed using retail dvd 10.6.3 then ran combo update to 10.6.7) My device id's for the Intel HD GPU is 8086:0046 and the nVidia Geforce 310m GPU is 10de:0a70. If anyone can help me with step by step direction, I will love them forever. Thank you very much in advance.

my cpu also 460m i thing 3400 series..

_Enki_

_Enki_

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
I could install Lion with this guide: http://www.insanelym...howtopic=260594
for those without an external monitor.
(Delete all Graphics Kexts. Delete all Intel GMA 950 Kexts, Intel GMA X3100 kexts, Intel HD Graphics Kexts, ATI Graphics Kexts, NVidia Graphics Kexts, and GeForce Kexts.) :D BEFORE INSTALL LION, FOR NOT TO HAVE A BLACK SCREEN :D (IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE AN EXTERNAL MONITOR)
THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TRY LION FOR INTEL GRAPHICS HD WHILE THERE A SOLUTION

sorry I'm not very good with English :)

My Notebook:

HP Pavilion dv4-2165dx
Intel i3 Arrandele
Intel HD Graphics / GMA 5700
4GB Ram
500 GB HD

Attached Files

manor

manor

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
kexts not load..why

_Enki_

_Enki_

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

kexts not load..why

is because I don't have installed, I delete them before installation the Lion
l will install your kext edited Intel Graphics HD to see how it goes

Fiox89

Fiox89

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 4,518 posts
  • Interests:Informatica, Motori...e Donne! :D
Lion GM, chameleon r1096, efi string in com.apple.Boot.plist, modified kexts in SLE, arch=i386, graphicsenabler=yes ecc ecc ecc

I have tried everything, but no qe/ci and not 1366x768

Why?

I can make a screenshot, it is possible?

Link

step2008

step2008

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I can't download your smbios.plist , is it MacBookPro8,1 ?

BTW, I am a little confused, do I need to delete all the AppleIntelHDGraphics kexts except 3 or only one named AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext ?

Finally, is QE/CI enabled ?

Thanks a lot

Peterpower

Peterpower

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Tested and approved to not work on sandy bridge Cpus.

AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB will always give u Kernel Panic when inserted device ID.

So I'm still stuck with full resolution and recognized Intel Hd 3000 Graphics but without QE/CI

stealthblade

stealthblade

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I can't download your smbios.plist , is it MacBookPro8,1 ?

BTW, I am a little confused, do I need to delete all the AppleIntelHDGraphics kexts except 3 or only one named AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext ?

Finally, is QE/CI enabled ?

Thanks a lot

It was a standard macpro3.1 smbios. I only have managed to get the resolution to work. Still no QE/CI.
I only had to remove the AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver otherwise it would hang.

besweeet

besweeet

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

<br />Here are some screenshots:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I just found out that it only works with the following smbios.plist<br /><a href="http://dl.dropbox.co...0/smbios.plist" target="_blank">http://dl.dropbox.co...os.plist</a><br /><br />I tried to install an iMac12.2 plist but then my resolutions were not correctly detected.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Can you upload or paste your SMBIOS? Thanks. I've done everything to get my HD 2000 to work on my i3-2100, but nothing's really getting me anywhere.

More specifically, I've been able to get native resolution on my HD 2000 (0102) without making any modifications to 10.7.0 and 10.7.1. But, that's only in safe mode. Without safe mode, I'll be stuck at an Apple logo (at full resolution) with a cursor that I can move (as someone mentioned earlier).

Removing AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext lets me get to my desktop without safe mode and have full resolution, but no QE/CI.

XmodD

XmodD

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
It is not Intel HD Arr... It is Intel HD3000 so this is the reason, why u get correct. resolution. Use A SM8,1 Bios aund u ll get with IntelHD2000 correct resolution ....

But this ist not about Intel GMA5700...

tdinh

tdinh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I was hoping someone can help me with my display problem. i recently converted my toshiba r835-p70 laptop to a hackintosh. i believe my max resolution on (from windows) is 1378x766. the one problem i'm currently having is that i can't use the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext because the only output i get is through my hdmi ouput. to boot OSX, i removed the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB from S/L/E to be able to get my internal display to come up.

i've tried all the suggested things with the exception of manually adding the EDID. The problem is that i downloaded the windows utility to get the EDID on my laptop and run it but the raw EDID i get are all 0x00s. Also, when i boot up with the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext, it looks like OSX is using the default display for my laptop display.

can someone please help me figure out how to get my laptop display to work using the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext? any help is appreciated. thx so much!

this is my system:

Toshiba Portege R835-P70 with i5 2410m/OSX 10.7.1

LowRidinCrew

LowRidinCrew

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
http://tonymacx86.bl...ge-hd-3000.html

MNSiw

MNSiw

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hi friends,

First hardware...

Intel i3-2100
Intel DH61WW
4 GB DDR3
Intel HD 2000 (Display connected to VGA port)

Installed OS X Lion GM using MyHack method, everything else is ok except Intel HD 2000 and USB Over Current error, after deleting AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext from Extensions Lion boots in normal mode (without -x) but no native (1600x900) resolution, tried adding Device ID to AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and AppleIntelSNBGraphics.kext with no luck, anyone have success enabling native resolution please post your detail, I'm not talking about QE/CI but just native resolution.

Second problem is error message

"Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled. To prevent damaging your computer, the USB device drawing too much power has been disabled. Other devices may have also been disabled. When you disconnect the device drawing too much power, your other USB devices will be enabled again."

I have USB mouse / keyboard and both are working just fine after this warning message, no other USB device is attached to system, any fix for this message?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy