intel hd graphics cards success 10.8

nmano

182 posts in this topic

man thanks for your time on develop the intel hd kexts but

i really need the way to enable mine too ... can you guide me please i can offer you even a team viewer to help me from there. really man i made everything to work . even the card reader and the only thing i need is your way to enable the drivers. so please man my email is nikkpap (at) gmail . com waiting for your news thanks in advance.

my laptop is acer aspire 5733 with

Intel HD Graphics:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics

Type: GPU

Bus: Built-In

Slot: Built In

VRAM (Total): 771 MB

Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Device ID: 0x0046

Revision ID: 0x0002

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

the problem is in resolution and in open gl please help

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm (sort of) making progress with this graphics card. In order to acheive the custom resolution, the VESA resolution needs to be supported in the VBIOS, right? Well, I've discovered a program called RamBios (DOS-based) that enables you to unpack a VBIOS ROM Image into memory. Notice I didn't say RAM Image or Dump. These are one and the same: an already-unpacked Video BIOS in memory is copied to disk in one file. This isn't going to help us with this program; it needs a ROM image, which is a bit-by-bit carbon copy of the Video BIOS ROM.

Here is what I've done so far:

1. Boot MS-DOS 7.10.

2. Use RamBIOS to unpack the latest Video BIOS downloaded from Intel.

3. Start Grub4DOS from within DOS (by executing GRUB.EXE)

4. From the Grub prompt, map and boot a Chameleon-based ISO (specifically, Nawcom's OSx86 ModCD)

5. Check to see what VESA resolutions are supported.

Here is the problem. After all that work, I discovered the highest resolution supported is still that infamous 1024x768. So, manor, as you have the resolution I need (1366x768) supported in VESA resolutions of the VBIOS, would you be willing to send the VBIOS ROM image to me?

I can't tell you how to specifically do it yet, as it varies from system to system. You see, the Video BIOS is integrated with the system BIOS. You can extract the VBIOS from your System BIOS ROM image (would be found in any BIOS update, likely winzipped in an EXE), but to tell you how to do that, I first need to see a screenshot of the BIOS setup utility's system information menu. When you turn on your computer, it should say something like "Press F2 to enter setup", and then press that key repeatedly until you reach the setup utility. Usually, the system information menu is loaded immediately upon entering setup.

If you could upload that screenshot here, I would be able to guide you into how to extract the VBIOS ROM image from your system BIOS. Could you help me with this? Thanks in advanced!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

all credit go to Ghostraider iWin32 and RemC from the InsanelyMac community, and Orlian, dmazar, Slice, and the VoodooLabs community. I also want to give credit to Mehdymehdy for his discovery as well as all of the InsanelyMac community members who continue to tinker around and helping us make our hackintoshes stable to use.

Thanks guys after long time Intel hd graphics success.

1.remove this kexts from 10.8.2 System/Library/Extensions

AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext

AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext

AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin

AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle

AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle

2.After dellete install this kexts from my follder

AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext (From the MLDP2AppleIntelHDGraphicskext zip file)

3.Add extra follder to Modules in Resolution.dylib

4.GraphicsEnabler=yes

AND also add my string to device-properties its enable pci cards info and video memory high.

http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3631

Intel HD GRAPHICS 10.8.2.zip

post-413859-0-39019800-1360523695_thumb.png

post-413859-0-86125000-1360523698_thumb.png

• Like 1

all credit go to Ghostraider iWin32 and RemC from the InsanelyMac community, and Orlian, dmazar, Slice, and the VoodooLabs community. I also want to give credit to Mehdymehdy for his discovery as well as all of the InsanelyMac community members who continue to tinker around and helping us make our hackintoshes stable to use.

4.GraphicsEnabler=yes

AND also add my string to device-properties its enable pci cards info and video memory high.

http://www.osx86.net...do=file&id=3631

Hi,

How did you found your device string ?? i can't find it

Thanks

Thanks a lot Manor...

I have an Acer Aspire 5742G with IntelHD/nVidia GeForce GT540M (with 2GB of memory, Cuda and Optimus), Intel Core i5-480M, 8GB of ram and your kext "Intel HD" works "fine" but not at max...

I have some little problem for complete my configuration on this pc:

1) my VGA nVidia GT540M have 2GB of memory and the OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 now don't want my second card.

2) my BCM43225 (vendor id: "14e4" - device id: "4357" Broadcom) don't works on ML 10.8.2.

3) my BCM57780 (vendor id: "14e4" - device id: "1692" Broadcom) don't works on ML 10.8.2.

4) i want activate the QE/CI for max performance video (it's possible?)

Can you help me for solve this problem? Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)

EDIT: No QE/CI and no full accelleration... problems with the mouse pointer (rectangle on point of pointer of mouse) and when i open one game, this game have low FPS... :(

Exist a very solution for have full accelleration, QE/CI on my Acer Aspire 5742G with Arrandale (Intel HD+ nVidia GeForce GT540M with 2gb of RAM) with Cuda and Optimus Technology?

4.GraphicsEnabler=yes

http://www.osx86.net...do=file&id=3631

Edited by Angelo_Nero