DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

I have no idea about it

IF YOU CAN

post-413859-1313715718_thumb.png

When I remove intelhd graphics kexts my system Loaded.Otherwise not load.

Hey Maldon,

I must send you again my files for the notebook Samsung P480-Pro Paris. The notebook has audio ALC269. The use of VoodooHDA.kext does bring a terrible acoustical feedback whistle tone while booting. So I did look for an alternative of the VoodooHDA.kext. At www.kexts.com I did find a modified AppleHDA.kext and a modified IOAudioFamiliy.kext for the ALC269. But the use of these kexts does need a patch of DSDT for ALC269. I send you the patchfile together with DSDT.dsl and "send.me" files. Please, can you integrate the audio patch file for DSDT into my DSDT.dsl and DSDT.aml?

Thx in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Kibitz

DSDT.dsl.zip

hdef_alc_269_dsdt_fix.zip

send_me.zip

Thank you. I have downloaded the file and read through the Patching AppleHDA link that you had provided.

If you get a moment to breathe, would you please confirm that this is for post-BIOS Modded Vaio. Would you also please explain what the difference is between this batch of files you have provided in 1 archive, as opposed to the singular dsdt.aml file that is provided by Auto-Patcher in its database?

With deepest appreciation and regards,

nesnfsn in sunny South Florida

Hey Maldon,

I must send you again my files for the notebook Samsung P480-Pro Paris. The notebook has audio ALC269. The use of VoodooHDA.kext does bring a terrible acoustical feedback whistle tone while booting. So I did look for an alternative of the VoodooHDA.kext. At www.kexts.com I did find a modified AppleHDA.kext and a modified IOAudioFamiliy.kext for the ALC269. But the use of these kexts does need a patch of DSDT for ALC269. I send you the patchfile together with DSDT.dsl and "send.me" files. Please, can you integrate the audio patch file for DSDT into my DSDT.dsl and DSDT.aml?

Thx in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Kibitz

dsdt.HDEF.zip

Thank you. I have downloaded the file and read through the Patching AppleHDA link that you had provided.

If you get a moment to breathe, would you please confirm that this is for post-BIOS Modded Vaio. Would you also please explain what the difference is between this batch of files you have provided in 1 archive, as opposed to the singular dsdt.aml file that is provided by Auto-Patcher in its database?

With deepest appreciation and regards,

nesnfsn in sunny South Florida

same patches

from everest

all my hardware was instaled on my mobo, except dvd rw.

**sory if this file's was wrong

dsdt.upidakid.zip

DVD

use kext for SATA controller

When I remove intelhd graphics kexts my system Loaded.Otherwise not load. SONY VPCEB37FD

Only you can fix this.

I have no idea

use search forum

Anyway I am really happy you fix my DSDT without kexts platformuuid and others.

Thanks maldon.

Thank you Mald0n for your work. I actually have an issue with sleep maybe you can help me. Deleted sleepenabler and when i want to wake the system it boots normaly with hp logo. I added to chameleon wake sting also but there is no diference. Thank you very much!

DSDT is OK

the problem may be another

Hi guys, this tool absolutely rocks!! It helped me a lot setting up my first hackintosh! So I want to say thanks to the developers first.

I'm running SL 10.6.8 (I need a stable version of osx because my computer is an audio DAW, so I'm looking for stability and reliability)

I used auto patcher to apply fix for my p5q pro motherboard (I've extracted the dsdt.aml on windows, with everest), so I got all working good (except audio and ethernet, that required 2 kexts) The only issue, I need to reconnect the bluetooth dongle after power off, but I think that's normal with hackintoshes, isn'it?

I've noticed only one major thing, and I'm trying to fix it... the cpu fan is changing speed correctly with heat and usage, but IDLE temps are higher than windows (osx 47 on the first core and 41 on the second, seven 41 on both), why that? The dsdt patching gone wrong someways? I read that one possible solution to this is removing applecpupowermanagement.kext, but doing this will not compromise all the cpu optimizations that a correct dsdt can provide?

Thanks for your help!

I've installed [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] with dsdt option, so it has automatically installed chimera, if I re-run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] selecting only chameleon rc5 will it overwrite the bootloader automatically or I have to do some uninstalling first? On the first post I read that I also need to add c and p state strings in the plist, but when I first selected enable c and p state from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (but I was on lion), I needed to format and reinstall everything, because those options were making my pc go in KP sometimes (when surfing with safari, or randomly)

I've installed [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] with dsdt option, so it has automatically installed chimera, if I re-run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] selecting only chameleon rc5 will it overwrite the bootloader automatically or I have to do some uninstalling first? On the first post I read that I also need to add c and p state strings in the plist, but when I first selected enable c and p state from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (but I was on lion), I needed to format and reinstall everything, because those options were making my pc go in KP sometimes (when surfing with safari, or randomly)

MaLd0n, chimera isn't an updated version of chameleon? (and it includes the functions of rc5 too?)

if so I will only need to add c-states and p-states strings on the plists right?? I don't know why those options were causing problems! In my p5q pro bios there isn't any HPET option, maybe can this be the problem??

thanks

MaLd0n, chimera isn't an updated version of chameleon? (and it includes the functions of rc5 too?)

if so I will only need to add c-states and p-states strings on the plists right?? I don't know why those options were causing problems! In my p5q pro bios there isn't any HPET option, maybe can this be the problem??

thanks

send me files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816

Chameleon_2.1svn_r1438.pkg.zip