UNO 1.3 Theme

29 posts in this topic

Nice find. Downloading...

EDIT: Ack, it skins the login window and shutdown/reboot/logoff prompts too? Not cool.

As nice as it is to make everything polished metal or silverish, I sorta like a little diversity in window types. When everything gets the same, it looks monotone and confusing. But setting only brushed metal windows to use polished metal is sorta cool!

I believe you misunderstand what I said, The "windows" referred to the "opened windowss in MAC OS X", not "MS Windows".

Bruce

## BTW, I am using Wiindowblinds in my XP. Thanks anyway.

oh, lol! :whistle:

Errmmm, I wouldn't know about that then. There probably is one, but most likely it'll only be for PPC right now...

This theme when I try to install, asks for my password.

Then it shows

AppleScript Error

Security API failed with error -60008. (1)

Does it need the orignal extras2.rsrc to be insalled?? If yes can u send it to me.

Does it need the orignal extras2.rsrc to be insalled?? If yes can u send it to me.

Hmmm, it says that you need to be using the Aqua GUI before you install it, so... yes?

Also: Anyone who want's to use UNO Shade with firefox, and use the GrApple UNO Theme, i've made the toolbar.gif file needed to blend the colours.

toolbar.gif

You need to put that into:

~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/chrome/

Yes it works. I just installed on a fresh 10.4.6 JaS Install. Sweet Theme. Thanks for the UNO Shade Firefox toolbar.

BTW How did u get Finders Keepers under ur pic.

Yes it works. I just installed on a fresh 10.4.6 JaS Install. Sweet Theme. Thanks for the UNO Shade Firefox toolbar.

BTW How did u get Finders Keepers under ur pic.

That's ok! :)

Errm, I think it's a feature only Mods/Admins can have... If otherwise, go to: My Controls ==> Edit Profile Information (bottom left) ==> Custom member title.

:)