Free Webhosting For InsanelyMac Users!

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I offered PCWiz some hosting publicly once and i've had many people asking for free hosting (I own a company).

I have decided to offer all InsanelyMac users free webhosting (with option to upgrade to excellent value packages at any time)!

Here is what you get:

NO ADS

600mb Space

1GB Bandwidth

1 MySQL Database

Frontpage + CGI

cPanel

To get this, click here!

If you want support at any time, open a support ticket or PM me here and me or my staff will be happy to help :)

NOTE: We have 200 slots available so get them quick! SLOTS REMAINING: 195

Enjoy!

Thanks

Jonty

XSpeedHost Owner

500 Internal Server Error :censored2:

The xspeedhost.net homepage loads, but anything in the /whcms subdirectory (e.g. the order.php form and what not) spits out a 500 Error.

Ditto....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xspeedhost.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi guys,

Sorry for all this :D The server host is upgrading all their servers and software, which gives error 500. If you keep trying, and I'm sorry for inconvience. I'll hand out some 50% off first month vouchers if you were effected by this.

Thanks for your patience,

Jonty.

Jonty,

It appears your company can't handle the influx of interest from the InsanelyMac community -- your server appears to be down, or just doesn't respond to ping or port 80. You might want to see what's going on because as I write this (Tue 11;51 AM Eastern Time), your website's order form isn't responding.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...