Steve Jobs has an ePenis?

djet

16 posts in this topic

Well due to the odd size of the Macbook's screen, 13.3" I thought maybe Jobs intervened so that it was specially designed as an equal to his ePenis.....

Anything is possible....

OK, I know this thread is a FAIL... a major EPIC PHAIL! however, i feel into its eipicness to contibute.

Now, since you want to know the size of Uncle Sams Steve {censored} ePenis, you will need to think less about one product and more about the spectrum. THE MAN HAS AN iPhone! multiple iPods, Several MacBook and MBP and the odd Air lying around. He has a beast of computer sat in his office, the 32GB RAM Mac Pro... I think it is more than 13.3 ".... try 13.3FT, and thats just for the Air and iPhone....

Think Mark

OK, I know this thread is a FAIL... a major EPIC PHAIL! however, i feel into its eipicness to contibute.

Now, since you want to know the size of Uncle Sams Steve {censored} ePenis, you will need to think less about one product and more about the spectrum. THE MAN HAS AN iPhone! multiple iPods, Several MacBook and MBP and the odd Air lying around. He has a beast of computer sat in his office, the 32GB RAM Mac Pro... I think it is more than 13.3 ".... try 13.3FT, and thats just for the Air and iPhone....

Think Mark

Nah, that's the size of his wife's.