EFI_Clover for VMware r4359

Download EFI_Clover for VMware r4359

Screenshots
Clover VMware Workstation iMessage MLB ROM El Capitan Sierra High Sierra

Clover r4359 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 12.5 running OSX 10.9 -->10.13 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4359 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4359-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.

It didn't take effect on my VMware at all.No Clover boot screen when restarting the VM. I absolutely follow ur tutorial above!!Any suggestions?Thanks!!(VM 14 + macOS 10.13)

@HurricaneX,

Open your VM's vmx file with Wordpad and add the line bios.bootDelay = "3000" - post#5 in my guide.  This will allow you time to press <F2> while the VM starts and access the VMware Boot Manager, where you can add Clover/CLOVERX64.efi as a boot menu entry (or simply choose to boot the EFI Hard Drive entry)...

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

55 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

14 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

pinkgeekpdx, wlanwurm, Brad03102, busen, LIDIA05, JennyDavid, Petr02010, vladimir123, fsfvdfvsdf, orex, macmoke1, gcc1, maldom, bosica

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy