2 Screenshots

About This File

A small utility that mounts a EFI partition on the selected hard drive or usb flash drive

This is a simple wrapper for the terminal diskutil +some buttons :) :) :)

What's New in Version 1.2.3   See changelog

Released

• *1.2.1 - Added new action. By clicking notification message will be open Finder window with mounted efi partition
  • *1.2.2 - Added support of dmg images with EFI partitions that can be mounted
  • *1.2.3 - Fixed displayable name of mounted dmg image in El Capitan (it was always the same for a different dmg images)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just find a small issue with the tools, its not recognize EFI on .dmg image

With your tools

110.jpg

With the old tool

1115.png

I just find a small issue with the tools, its not recognize EFI on .dmg image

Mounted  dmg images are filtered by protocol and do not go to a list of disks,this was made specially,because they usually do not have a EFI partition but always present in the list of drives

Seems it`s need to update efi mounter soon and add support of efi partitions on dmg images)))

Thanks for the bug report

Mounted  dmg images are filtered by protocol and do not go to a list of disks,this was made specially,because they usually do not have a EFI partition but always present in the list of drives

Seems it`s need to update efi mounter soon and add support of efi partitions on dmg images)))

Thanks for the bug report

Thanks  B)

windows EFI partitions (if they present) still filtered by default

My Windows drive is on the list but no EFI Mountable

My Windows drive is on the list but no EFI Mountable

Yes,because windows drive does not have MAC efi partition (mac and windows efi partitions are different and there are nothing interesting at the windows efi partition for mac/hack users )

If any drive has MAC efi partition it will be added to list of mountable drives,else it will be just displayed in popup menu

• Like 3

Hey LuckyLuck,

For the sake of transparency, would you consider posting the code on GitHub or elsewhere so users can make sure the script is not doing anything unwanted in the background? In general, hackintoshers need to be a lot more careful about what apps/scripts they're using. 

Thanks,

Perro

Hey LuckyLuck,

For the sake of transparency, would you consider posting the code on GitHub or elsewhere so users can make sure the script is not doing anything unwanted in the background? In general, hackintoshers need to be a lot more careful about what apps/scripts they're using. 

Thanks,

Perro

Actually this is not a script,efi mounter is a simple NSTask wrapper written on objective-c,it just run diskutil with arguments (-list , mount disk[X]s[Y] etc.) and get info from string output

There is nothing special in source code

Needs update. It doesn't work on High Sierra with APFS.

I still using El Capitan and can't test it on HS,maybe soon I will install HS and update efi mounter

Why not sharing the source in GitHub ?

Why I must share the source code?

I don't find any source codes of ESP Mounter Pro 1.6 or QuickESP 1.03 on GitHub

Why I must share the source code?

I don't find any source codes of ESP Mounter Pro 1.6 or QuickESP 1.03 on GitHub

This is your decision to take a closed source

but you can make an open source and this is better for all and you because other people can working and Upgrading your tools