LFG

djet

11 posts in this topic

Well I'm bored..... I need a new game methinks. I've played WoW, LOTRO, and countless other games on and off. I want an interesting game, and not some crappy free to play korean anime game..... >.>. I've registered for the WAR and AoC betas (although AoC will be out soon) about 2 months ago, but AoC's combat system seems pretty stupid..... seems like it will just be jamming a button the whole time. Anyone got any games out there or betas I should check out? I can run Windows and Mac.....

I want to try Guild Wars, but I don't want to buy it, but they don't give a way free trials like WoW does.....

I'm not gonna blow 40$ on a game I don't like.

YEah I really wanna go back to WoW but I don't think I can do that to my RL again......

Idk I've played it on and off for about 3 years...... they need some more....

you could get spore when it comes out that games is happening :)

there also is this new mmo by tom clancy coming out i believe... you work in 4 person "swat" teams... its kinda a gang fighting game, with guns... idk it looks cool... (y not just torrent guild wars and try it? or is it like wow were that doesn't really work)

Yeah you gotta enter in a key to activate account. Wish they had private servers.... >.>

Almost got tempted back into WoW today..... then got the same old, same old feeling and Apple + deleted it. Oh well.....

I'll see if I can sqeeze some more entertainment out of LOTRO..... I.... need.... warhammer......