Need Feedback on www.myappleguide.com

11 posts in this topic

Could i just say, a link would have been nice at the top so i did not have to open a new safari window and paste the address in the address bar... i could have saved time with a nice right click. ;)

The site looks very nice indeed, and blew away my reservations for it, as i thought i would be just another rubbish apple fanboy blog with the default wordpress.

What format is your website in? IPB?

I think i am going to register.

Think Mark

It looks good, but something about it makes it look like more of a blog.

And judging by teh layout it looks like Drupal ;) Using the Drupal Forum Module

Looks great, but somehow the design doesnt flow. The AppleTV thing on the left attracts way too much attention. The focus should be on the content in the center, but your site elements distract way too much.

I would suggest making the left and right columns a bit more subdued.

Looks great, but somehow the design doesnt flow. The AppleTV thing on the left attracts way too much attention. The focus should be on the content in the center, but your site elements distract way too much.

I would suggest making the left and right columns a bit more subdued.

I agree. The site components could be resized to create a more "balanced" look with operational components (like user login, registration, etc) and secondary containers (polls, etc) somewhat smaller or more discrete and center (main) components spread over a wider content area to reflect it's importance.

Other than that, I really like the theme you chose!

Cheers,

hecker