9.2.2 Kernel and System.kext for AMD has been released

GingerTea

36 posts in this topic

An anonymous user or group (probably ToH - Team of Hackintosh) have finally released a flawlessly working 9.2.2 Kernel and System.kext for AMD OSx86 Systems.

After applying the new Kernel, the performance seems to be a little more smooth, and the system seems to boot slightly faster.

neunzweizwei.png

More & Download:

http://www.infinitemac.com/

It works very well. :)

tokra128, Shutdown & Restart works fine. This version is hacked for AMD, not Intel.

ffosilva, It's the new 9.2.2 Kernel by Apple, which has been released with 10.5.2. AMD users couldn't use it yet, because it wasn't hacked for AMD use so far. Now it finally is :-)

- There seem to be small performance improvements ;)

9.2.2 ToH kernels make BUS ERROR while I try to run JAVA (can anyone confirm?)

BTW, Build for 9.2.2 (or after apply the Time Machine Update) should be 9C7010 not 9C31

go to the IRC there are for Intel SSE3 (EFI and noEFI)

well, i can't find it in #10.5 on irc://irc.osx86.hu nor in #insanelymac and #osx86 on irc://irc.moofspeak.net

is there another irc server?

irc.osx86.hu #ChaOSX86

QUOTE: "BTW, Build for 9.2.2 (or after apply the Time Machine Update) should be 9C7010 not 9C31"My sentiments exactly..... FAKE...
ur wrong, only the time machine update change the systemversion.plist, if you use this kernel without the update your version doesn´t change, still 9C31

Everything is working, although I can't say there is any noticeable improvements.

System profiler is now showing my processor as being single core, while both cores are still working fine in activity monitor.

Puttabong, I posted essentially what you said here on the Front Page. I hope this is alright with you, if not let me know :censored2:

To those of you who are recieving kernel panics on reboot:

Did you isntall both the kernel and system.kext?

And did you have the Time Machine and Aiport update installed? (For the record, its working for me and I didn't)