Compare two Logos

Choose One:  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Do You Like Better?

• The Gray One
    • The Color One

13 posts in this topic

Maybe add a border around the individual albums. I just don't like the albums on top of one another like that with no real borders. Maybe do a stroke around the borders, or add a drop shadow.

Also, you need to add a HIM album cover, the best band in the world ever, has to be on there.

Maybe add a border around the individual albums. I just don't like the albums on top of one another like that with no real borders. Maybe do a stroke around the borders, or add a drop shadow.

Also, you need to add a HIM album cover, the best band in the world ever, has to be on there.

I like the color one. Maybe you could also try a very slight cast shadow for each album instead of just a border. And where the heck is Led Zeppelin?? (Edit: Oh yeah, now I see it in the back there, he, he. :) )

PS: And how about making the album sizes go from large to slightly smaller from the top-left to the bottom-right? You know, sorta like they're coming not just from within the corner but also from behind and back (imaging the corner of a paper sheet rolling towards the top-left).

Guest cavallo
Without any background information on what they mean, or stand for, I would like you to tell me which one of these Logo's you like better. And please, suggestions or a tips, or whatnot is appreciated!!!

ManusFinalColor3.jpg

ManusFinalGray4.jpg

Grey and rush 2112

1: Loving the Nirvana Album art you got goin;

2: what does black and white say? Sadness, dull, unhappy... What does the colour one say? WOW, Boom, Nice, Happy, Love

Go with the colour, and add a rounded off background to all album art inside, to make it look less sharp, and a soft round border round the whole thing ;)

No idea where the rounded loving thing has come from.. maybe to much Apple...

And FYI... British people spell Colour, Colour not Color.....

Heavy HTML post...

Think Mark

EDIT: Looking at my Nirvana album art, should the one in the colour photo be a lil darker?

The colour one is better, but you might also try (with a bit of a shadow-cast) making the covers "further away" (i.e. behind the others) smaller to give a little sense of depth. Doesn't have to be much difference to be effective.

Thanks all, I haven't forgotten about you. I thank you very much for your input, and I am going to continue messing around with the Logo's and see if I can get what you suggested, and then if I like it. This is going to be an adventure, but I can't promise anything fast. You will likely see me coming back to you for more advice and suggestions.

Again Thank You!!!

Im going for the colour one. It makes it seem like there is a lot more to look at. The gray one is too dull and detracts from the album covers that you have on there.

Where is the "Neither" option?

It doesn't look like a logo... it looks like a collage.

The gradient needs to go... and there is no balance here.

You might be better off tiling the albums and overlaying the text. But keep readability in mind.

This is me trying to be constructive.

• 1 month later...