[For Sell or Trade] PSP 1.5

xPoWx Th3Myth

13 posts in this topic

Have one PSP Version 1.5 with a 1gb and 512mb memory card, Logitech PlayGear Case, DecalGirl.com Full Skin. Comes With everything as if you bought it from the store. This PSP will allow you to play Hacked Games as well as Homebrew. If the deal is sweet enough, I will throw in my Collection of Games. Looking to get $350 +shipping, or willing to trade for some good computer parts i.e. Motherboards, CPU,Memory, HDD, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the Skin the Same week I got my PSP. There is also a screen protector on it thats been on since the day I got it, so the scratches are at a minium. I've also added another 512mb MS, so there is now 32mb, 2x512mb, and 1gb Memory Sticks. As you can see the headphones have never been used, extra soft cloth, softcase along with Logitech Playgear Pocket case. I also have over 60 games for the PSP. I purchased the PSP last May. I'm located in the Midwest, USA. Pics as Requested

post-19552-1142618929_thumb.jpgpost-19552-1142619049_thumb.jpgpost-19552-1142619430_thumb.jpg

Dood this looks like an awesome deal. Ne way u throwing the 60 games in right? BTW have even 60 games been released for the psp? Also wht do u think the shipping will be like to chicago?

Ill tell u finally in a day or two

Look i couldnt resist, But whts the catch???

There is no catch, I've been wanting to get an Ipod 60gb for awhile now. Yes I have over 60 games, some of these games have not been released in the states, but are well known games, Like Guilty Gear or Bleach. Like I said in the first post, if the deal is sweet enough, I will throw in my Collection of games and anything that may require you to play them. Holla Back

Guest mazin91

I will trade you a modded xbox with 12 games and 2 controllers email me if your intrestded email me at mazin91@hotmail.com and we can work something out

Sorry big Homie, I already have an Xbox for sale, but I don't know anyone who might be interested. How about you guys take a look along with my PSP and tell me what you think.

Xbox v1.0

Chip: Xecuter 2.6CE

HDD: 40gb Seagate

and the rest... well you can see for yourself

post-19552-1142891256_thumb.jpgpost-19552-1142891345_thumb.jpgpost-19552-1142891518_thumb.jpg

I have over 200 games, so I'm willing to load whatever games you like on the 40gb HDD. Make me an offer I can't refuse

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you have some nice looking stuff. Great looking mods on your Xbox BTW.

I really want a 1.5 PSP but I do not have the money to buy one, plus its hard to justify since I already have a PSP (but its 2.6).

Plus I already have an Xbox as well :)

What kind of Computer Stuff do you need? Can you be more specific for what you are looking for?

Motherboards, Dual Processors, RAM, Flat Panel Monitors, and I've been looking alot into studio equipment, like Soundcards, Headphones, Mic Wires, USB interfaces, Monitor Speakers. There's alot I could use right now. Holla at cha boy