SCANDAL IN NAPLES,GARBAGE ALL OVER THE CITY !

14 posts in this topic

But why is that happening?

Yeah, why? Nobody seems to know exactly. Mafia, inept, corrupted politicians...

Campania is like a black hole in the Western civilization, if you ask me. Sicily is known for Mafia, and most definitely we have it, but it doesn't seem to affect us as badly as it does in Naples.

yeah, why?

I think this belongs in Laughs more than Real Life. That first video is hilarious!

Far from funny, it is nothing short of a tragedy for the people who live there. It is almost as bad as a war.

Thats what Chain Gangs are for. Send them in there instead of letting them lift weights and watch TV all day.

When one doesn't have a clue, shutting up would be the better option.

The problem isn't who, the problem is where (what to do with the rubbish). And before some other genius comes up with another great suggestion, no, it isn't an easy problem to solve.

Well, if I remember well, in 2000-2001 was planned the construction of some Incinerators near naples, since it was obvius that without them, it would have happend what is actually a reality now. The incinerators were never built, there are many reasons why. One is that there are too many interests linked to the camorra (more or less the campania's mafia), to the italian politicians and many others. So everybody mutually decided that the best thing to do was to actually do anything so that nobody would be disappointed( This happens really often in Italy Actually). Also there is a deep crysis for what concerns Italian politics, which I'm not going to explain, for two reasons: 1 I'm not going to be objective, since I'm Ideologically involved, 2 It is such a mess that it would require hours to make it clear.

I feel really sorry for the people in Naples. The worst thing is that the media and the politicians seem to have almost forgotten that there is a crysis going on.

When did this start to occur?

15 years ago? 20? The first and only time I visited Naples was in the eighties, and it was full of rubbish already.

Eightballbill has tried to answer the other questions and he has done quite well.

Well, if I remember well, in 2000-2001 was planned the construction of some Incinerators near naples, since it was obvius that without them, it would have happend what is actually a reality now. The incinerators were never built, there are many reasons why. One is that there are too many interests linked to the camorra (more or less the campania's mafia), to the italian politicians and many others. So everybody mutually decided that the best thing to do was to actually do anything so that nobody would be disappointed( This happens really often in Italy Actually). Also there is a deep crysis for what concerns Italian politics, which I'm not going to explain, for two reasons: 1 I'm not going to be objective, since I'm Ideologically involved, 2 It is such a mess that it would require hours to make it clear.

I feel really sorry for the people in Naples. The worst thing is that the media and the politicians seem to have almost forgotten that there is a crysis going on.

Alright, thanks for the explanation. I hope that one day a solution to this problem is found.