WiFi or Bluetooth

17 posts in this topic

my built in wifi neither works nor is it recognized (intel pro wireless), but today i plugged in a siemens usb wifi adapter which was recognized as a usb device but not as a network adapter. i tried to modify the AppleAirport.kext with the 'ol VendorID/DeviceID trick in nano, but nano didn't show any code in the file. anybody got an idea? (maxxuss???)

May be off topic but in the absence of wifi, is there a way of configuring internet and netwrork connection sharing between a pc and osxpc? I used to do it between 2 PC's but it seems that the options in the mac are only limited to file shareing.

May be off topic but in the absence of wifi, is there a way of configuring internet and netwrork connection sharing between a pc and osxpc?  I used to do it between 2 PC's but it seems that the options in the mac are only limited to file shareing.

Yes if you have BT on both PC you just have to enable DUN (Dial-up networking profile) on the PC(BT Advance config->Local Services bla bla bla) Theorectically should work but I don't have two BT adapters to try out......... another way is to us GPRS heh... :)