IE7+

Colonel

28 posts in this topic

Ooh. Touchy.

Anyway, I'm looking at your post record here:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...r&mid=58761

All but three in the first page were responses to posts regarding Microsoft products. I don't think you can claim that's not your primary aim on this forum now.

Anyway, I'll leave you to yourself, firstly because you're right, it's nothing to do with me and I'm just repeating myself now, and secondly because it's clearly a very personal subject to you - I just don't understand why.

By the way, anybody who uses the term 'Freaking Dumb' in anger already pwn3d themselves, you do know that, right? :unsure:

robotskip,

I really do not mean to offend, but it seems like everything you reply too (slightly offensively) gets turned into a massive flame war. Take the Legit Windows 7 Screenshots thread. That's been turned into a flame war too. The point is, express your opinion (nicely) and don't pursue it further. If others oppose your opinion, then leave them to be and don't start flaming them. Everyone on this forum can express opinions equally, and you have to understand that if you are on a forum there WILL be debates and things that you won't agree with :P

I'm betting mods have taken notice of you, so be careful that you don't get banned or anything :P

Azurael,

Thats not helping :P

Does In matter if IE7 copied FF it was gonna happen eventually with any Browser Program Who Copied Who :P with a Point Cursor For their mouse it doesn't really matter it was eventually gonna happen with anything, they just try to improve off the features already made so it can be better for some other developer. If you get what I mean you will know who copied who :P