Hagar has no right in closing my thread...

lowriders715

9 posts in this topic

Hagar is a Moderator. What he says is generally what goes. You demanded Help, which is an insult to everyone here. No one on this forum has any obligation to help you. Watch your tone, and how you talk to people. Beggars can't be choosers.

Hagar is a Moderator. What he says is generally what goes. You demanded Help, which is an insult to everyone here. No one on this forum has any obligation to help you. Watch your tone, and how you talk to people. Beggars can't be choosers.

u might want to get ur head out of ur Azz cuz, i know what people in a forum do, i used to do work on a forum at Motomodders.com... ok? so shut up, i tried frustratedly to get leopard on a new system that i made ok... u might have leopard running but after a month of trying i still dont have a successfull leopard... AND unlike u i support apple and i have purchased a orginal leo disc but i cant use it anyway,cuz i cant even get toh or brazilmac to boot!

dude, beggin for help even after a month of trying isnt gonna work at all. i myself have been trying to get leo installed for quite some itme now and i still didnt get it working, but u wont see me yelling in caps at random people. if ur frustrated, go get a gf and abuse her, or go for a walk, but i think noone on this forum is interrested to listen to ur crying, or even willing to help with a tone like you have.

u might want to get ur head out of ur Azz cuz, i know what people in a forum do, i used to do work on a forum at Motomodders.com... ok? so shut up, i tried frustratedly to get leopard on a new system that i made ok... u might have leopard running but after a month of trying i still dont have a successfull leopard... AND unlike u i support apple and i have purchased a orginal leo disc but i cant use it anyway,cuz i cant even get toh or brazilmac to boot!

Sorry for continuing the flame war Hagar, but this is ridiculous. Making accusations is the worse way to ask for help. How do you know if i bought leopard or not? Just because you bought Leopard doesn't mean you're supposed to be able to use it on a PC. Like i said before, Insulting people is not going to get you help.

Btw, Grammar is a godsend. Learn to use it.

Just open a new thread and this time ask very nicely and don't make it sound like you're demanding help. Then I will try to help as will others.

This is not a good way to ask for help. I was frustrated too when I was installing Tiger, it took me over 30 reinstalls to get it right but eventually it will work out (unless you have incompatible hardware). And Hagar is a moderator and it says in the forum rules that you have to go with whatever decision a moderator makes and if you have problems with the decision, to take it up with the moderator in private.

:D

pcwiz

Hagar will do anything he pleases he's a mod. Generally speaking he doesn't just go about deleting or closing threads for the hell of it.

You asked a question but did it in a way that was very childish and even insulting to board members, that's why it was locked.

have a bit more tact when posting questions you want answers to and don't expect an answer just because you had asked, I have posted some questions and nobody posted on them and that's fine.

The OP has been given a 48 hour suspension & written warning. lets hope this ends here.

A smart decision. No one else posts topics demanding help and such, it's quite ridiculous. To be honest, I laughed when he started posting in bold in his previous thread.