Reach Out And Touch A Topic Day

8 posts in this topic

Reach Out And Touch A Topic Day Is A Day Where As Many People As Possible, Devs, Devoted Members ,And Newbies Come And Go Back To That Topic That Just Didn't Get Any Answer, Or For The Person That Check Thier Topic Everyday.

:) Enough Of That GUI (Gooi) {censored}, any thoughts?

Thx, Whiz

Reach Out And Touch A Topic Day Is A Day Where As Many People As Possible, Devs, Devoted Members ,And Newbies Come And Go Back To That Topic That Just Didn't Get Any Answer, Or For The Person That Check Thier Topic Everyday.

:D Enough Of That GUI (Gooi) {censored}, any thoughts?

Thx, Whiz

So essentially bumping old topics up?

in a way but only go back 1 page and nothing further. just a thought. don't go back more than 1 or 2 pages.

also check to see if these members haven't disappeared. usually that made only 1 post witch is there question

It's a great idea. I do this all the time just for the kicks of it. It sure helps out those who may have lost their hopes. Yeah, I know it sounds kinda dumb, but hey, what do you except if I'm this baked. Hehe. *cough* :)

Cheers,

hecker

• 2 weeks later...
It's a great idea. I do this all the time just for the kicks of it. It sure helps out those who may have lost their hopes. Yeah, I know it sounds kinda {censored}, but hey, what do you except if I'm this baked. Hehe. *cough* :D

Cheers,

hecker

Some questions are incredibly silly or have been answered dozen of times already. Sometimes it would be enough reading the FAQ.

Come on, we should make clear once and forever that running OS X on beige hardware is not for people who are totally clueless.