Mazzie Retired

Pluto999

7 posts in this topic

Famous Mac cracker Mazzie (crack to CS3, etc.) have just announced that she is intended to finish her work - here is her letter to Mac community:

"Mazzie 40 And Retirement

Three days until I turn 40...

[k] retirement is near....

Saturday November 10, 2007 I will turn 40.

This is a prime age for me to get into other things. My plate is full now.

I have 2 boys, my business is taking off very fast, I have travel photo-shoots planed for the next 5 years 2 a year, and I just can't see being a 40+ year old lady [k'ing] apps. I have always told close friends that I would retire from all this at 40.

I am going to continue to develop and work with other mac developers on projects, apps, and development, but file sharing, and [k'ing] or going to be a thing of my past.

I have had a good run. I have met lots of nice people over the years, but even good things and good times must come to an end."

• 1 year later...

MAZZIE NOOOOOO!!!! We NEED you for CS4! All the people you left behind are doing is making a register blocker that times out! Please one more time in the ring!!!

M

Famous Mac cracker Mazzie (crack to CS3, etc.) have just announced that she is intended to finish her work - here is her letter to Mac community:

"Mazzie 40 And Retirement

Three days until I turn 40...

[k] retirement is near....

Saturday November 10, 2007 I will turn 40.

This is a prime age for me to get into other things. My plate is full now.

I have 2 boys, my business is taking off very fast, I have travel photo-shoots planed for the next 5 years 2 a year, and I just can't see being a 40+ year old lady [k'ing] apps. I have always told close friends that I would retire from all this at 40.

I am going to continue to develop and work with other mac developers on projects, apps, and development, but file sharing, and [k'ing] or going to be a thing of my past.

I have had a good run. I have met lots of nice people over the years, but even good things and good times must come to an end."