Hacked iPod Touch

Numberzz

38 posts in this topic

Well then it didn't happen :(

What do you think? I didn't go there intending to hack with a PSP...so obviously I didn't bring a camera. Don't you think it would be suspicious for someone to be snapping pictures of a PSP with their camera in a store with tons of staff around?

Someone should go into a Best Buy and install OSX on some of the PCs. Or go into an Apple Store and install XP on the macs...

I was contemplating it actually. I was gonna bring JaS 4.8. Or just DL 5.1 from whoever has it out.

So just today, I went to the Apple store. I decided to to do what any other 15 year old would do: hack an iPod Touch. I went to jailbreakme.com and hacked it. Soon after I found out that you can't uninstall it like you could on older versions, I decided to walk away slowly.

I did the same thing to an iPhone the day I bought mine.....

Hmm. iPhone linux just popped out in my umm Photo.... i mean..... unreleased sdk!!XD
Whats that supposed to mean? :)

P.S. MasterOfTech that iBox YouTube video link in your sig doesn't work. When I open the video, YouTube shows up with this message:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by G4 Media Inc.
What's G4 Media? ;) Wow the video must be a serious infringement to actually have it personally removed.
Maybe your next photoshopping wont be so obvious ;)
Its not "photoshopping" its "fireworksing" :P