THE DARK TRUTH ABOUT "JOHN"!

13 posts in this topic

there i was, just quietly scrolling through some apple news, and there it was, the DARK truth about John, who apparently works in one of OUR Apple retail stores.

This image should not be viewed by the young, sick, elderly or the pregnant..... Yes, its the disturbing!!

The Dark Truth

He was just doing a buddhist meditation exercise to focus his rage towards the greatest evil ever known to computer science.

hecker

Transcript from "A Fish named Wanda":

Wanda: - Otto, what are you doing?

Otto: - It's a Buddhist meditation technique. Focuses your aggression.

Otto: - The monks used to do it before battle.

Wanda: - What kind of Buddhism is this, Otto?

(at this point Otto almost crashes into an (english) car, since he is driving on the wrong side of the road)

Otto - {censored}!

Otto - It's an early Tantric meditation.

Also, have you every noticed that, nearly everybody who demonstrates an apple product is called, John Appleseed.

During the leopard guide, at Apple.com, in the mail part, his name shows up as John Appleseed.

on other guides from apple, iPhone callers can be identified as John Appleseed.

May this are the clones.......

OFFTOPIC:

@sarabau: your home server "sarahbau.dyndns.org" is a huge lag knot. It makes loading forum pages with you in it a real pain (took me about 2 minutes just to post this msg). Please, either remove that link or make sure your server has enough bandwidth.

hecker

Isn't Johny Appleseed the person who signs the letter on the Text Edit icon?

Also, have you every noticed that, nearly everybody who demonstrates an apple product is called, John Appleseed.

During the leopard guide, at Apple.com, in the mail part, his name shows up as John Appleseed.

on other guides from apple, iPhone callers can be identified as John Appleseed.

May this are the clones.......

OFFTOPIC:

@sarabau: your home server "sarahbau.dyndns.org" is a huge lag knot. It makes loading forum pages with you in it a real pain (took me about 2 minutes just to post this msg). Please, either remove that link or make sure your server has enough bandwidth.

hecker

It does have enough bandwidth. It loads fine for me from work, as well as several other states I've loaded it from when out of town. The web loading site I periodically use to test my site says the image loads in 0.087588 seconds. Does it always load slowly for you, or just recently?

It does have enough bandwidth. It loads fine for me from work, as well as several other states I've loaded it from when out of town. The web loading site I periodically use to test my site says the image loads in 0.087588 seconds. Does it always load slowly for you, or just recently?
Actually, just recently. I will try it out for a couple more days and let you know.

It really was extremely slow earlier, though.

Cheers,

hecker

Isn't Johny Appleseed the person who signs the letter on the Text Edit icon?

Yeah it is John Appleseed!The rest letter is a transcript of the old apple advert about people who change the world.Never noticed that before!

Awesome...

Taken from wikipedia...

Johnny Appleseed, born John Chapman (September 26, 1774–March 18, 1845), was an American pioneer nurseryman who introduced the apple to large parts of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. He became an American legend while still alive, largely because of his kind and generous ways, his leadership in conservation, and also because of the symbolic importance of apples.
Apple Inc. uses a "John Appleseed" character in many of its recent adverts, video tutorials and keynote presentation examples.

I think this is why I love apple — attention to detail!