Does CS3 Work Yet?

luminousnerd

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info everyone

Hemiola: This article and the comments on it suggest that Leopard has major stability and functionality issues in the WWDC build. How extensively have you used it? http://www.tuaw.com/2007/09/18/analysis-ad...k-with-leopard/

Turpentine: That's a shame :/ but I've heard a whole lot of people installed it on many different builds, so I don't expect to run into that...hopefully! Hope yours is fixed soon.

Well when i played in the wwdc build and after I duplicated my partition and upgraded it. So I already had it installed, now the install finished then gives me an error.

I have the same problem here. On a fresh install of Leopard, CS3 will install the shared components fine but displays an error when it tries to install Photoshop. After uninstalling all Adobe products and cleaning the hard drive, I am still unable to install CS3. Any fix for this?

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same problem here. On a fresh install of Leopard, CS3 will install the shared components fine but displays an error when it tries to install Photoshop. After uninstalling all Adobe products and cleaning the hard drive, I am still unable to install CS3. Any fix for this?

i have similar prb with creative suite cs3, instalation also crushed after installing shared component, i have also demo version of ps cs3 and instalation goes fine but app crashed at start.

do you know what is this prb ?

should i search for some other version of cs3?

is it safe to replace AppleSMBios.kext in toh leo ?

sorry for engisz :(

specs:

i have toh leo installed

on core 2 duo

and gigabyte mobo