MinWin: the New Windows Kernel

Numberzz

32 posts in this topic

It's a {censored} poor point. MS's foundation is shoddy. Apple's foundation is not.

First off, Why? Explain. You seem knowledgeable. Please indulge me.

Next, why does every (mac fanboy, yes you glassJAw) forget about the horibble, and I mean absolutely horrible Mac OS X versions 10.0 and 10.1.

Yes, OS X 10 and 10.1 were absolutely abhorrent, but they GREATLY improved with the future versions.

Whereas, NT was at it's peak with Windows NT 4.0, slightly better with Windows XP, and absolutely ridiculous with Vista (especially with the constant DRM background enforcement in Vista). Although Apple may be following the similar path, it's not comparable at all. One get's good, then gets shoddy, and the other was shoddy and got better and keeps getting better.

It's not the same, but the point is taken overall.

A better question is why does every (PC fanboy, yes you sdracer48) not live in the present? blink.gif wink_anim.gif

Mac OS X versions 10.0 and 10.1. may not have been Apples most shining moment, but at least they've solved its problems. Guess you can't say that about *cough* pista *cough* LOL tongue.gif

Thank you for pointing that out. I am a PC or Personal Computer fan boy. I love my Windows, Ubuntu, and OSx86. Not to mention my Powerbook and iBook.

I just love my Personal Computers.

I do live in the present, and I presently see that Mac OS X seems to be taking the same path as Windows. Gaining market share, popularity, and it seems symmetric to me. That is all I was stating.

It is presently 7:10 PM on October 23, 2007 in Florida....

Damn, that was a second ago, now I am living in the Past, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(George Carlin drop)