New 10.4.11 build adds further fixes

Envying

12 posts in this topic

Generally with the last build of an OS, they tend to eliminate ALL bugs in the OS caused by their software. Usually it is a couple weeks before the next OS ships, which is probably going to be late October. :D

I think Mac OS 10.4.11 will be released when Leopard will be Gold Master.

Oh man, I finally got OS X 10.4.10 to be stable and fast enough on my system after a lot of tweaking and now they are releasing 10.4.11!!

Are they intentionally doing this to annoy me?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get a real. My parents will get me one when I enter college.

Oh man, I finally got OS X 10.4.10 to be stable and fast enough on my system after a lot of tweaking and now they are releasing 10.4.11!!

Are they intentionally doing this to annoy me?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get a real. My parents will get me one when I enter college.

I heard that Mac OS 10.4.11 has nearly four dozen fixes. I think it would be worth upgrading to Mac OS 10.4.11.

Link:

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/09...4_11_build.html

If there is a new kernel, we need someone to PROPERLY patch the kernel. Most kernels above 8.8.1 are mediocre.

Respectfully, pcwiz, I don't think this is the way to encourage the kernel developers (if they're still hanging here, of course).

They do what they can, when they can, and they're not on Apple's payroll... nor ours in fact.