Unlock iPhone- Free

GBK.Xscape

6 posts in this topic

More Breaking News- Engadget

HaRRo over on the iPhone Dev Team has already upped the ante -- just hours after releasing the first free, open source iPhone SIM unlock software, he's already got an early beta version of the graphical one-click iPhone-based software cooking. We tested out an early build (sorry folks, it's not quite ready for release yet) and can confirm that despite the visual glitches you see above, it's already a fully functional one-click unlock solution, not different from IPSF's paid unlock software. Unfortunately, you still have to actually get the app onto the phone and go through the faux-activation process with your SIM afterward (and re-enable YouTube, if you so choose), but this is the first major step in automating the process of quickly and easily unlocking everybody's iPhone. More information -- including the final build of the GUI unlock -- will be posted as it comes to HaRRo's iPhone unlock site

Things go by at the speed of light in the iPhone scene.....

post-53077-1189585598_thumb.jpg

I know the touch features would be useless on other phones but I wonder if it is theoretically possible to port the iphone OS onto another device with similar specs? I'd love to be able to install OSX Mobile (for lack of a better term) onto a blackberry or MotoQ.

I know the touch features would be useless on other phones but I wonder if it is theoretically possible to port the iphone OS onto another device with similar specs? I'd love to be able to install OSX Mobile (for lack of a better term) onto a blackberry or MotoQ.

i know some guys testing that on SE w950/m600.

so far they have made theme which is 100% iphone sys.and no just the look,they made all finger(s) features,and apple shut them down... :rolleyes:

that wasn`t really mobile hackintosh but was dam close.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0MqPMMBUqQ <<<

~R

• 2 weeks later...