Going offline for a while...

42 posts in this topic

Well, I'm back. For the last few weeks I've been building up to getting grounded. First there was the several hundred dollar "accidental" text and data charges I made on my moms sim card while on vacation (long story short, her sim was in my phone because she somehow ran hers over, and I just kept on texting and browing the web), the small fire I started in my room because under my desk was a huge mess of old papers and dust (I got a new power brick and surge protecter out of the deal, but the bottom of my desk is still slightly burnt), and the 200 dollar speeding ticket (was doing 65 in a 45 area :D ).

And after a long long, iPod, Mac, and cell phone free (first) week of school I can surely say,... it sucked. Its good to be back ^_^

:shock:

btw, nice to have you back ^_^

Well, I got grounded for a bunch of reasons (nothing as bad as youve done bwshw8r :D ), so ill be back maybe in a few weeks. too bad im gonna miss sabrs big announcement... peace all

-nick

:angel: wasnt that bad ;) only a week grounded (which wasnt really inforced XD)

i hope you are smart and say your doing homework only on the computer ;) or bs a paper, and say your writing one on something, i can send you one i just wrote if you need something to show them (its 7 pages on slaughter house # 5 so thattl buy you plenty of time :D )

& ONLY 65 in a 45 area?!? ;)

glad to see you back =]

AcePlayer, im usually good :angel: LOL

& Numberz, buying a oz of grass and a 400 vaporizer today +D so ill be a little baked too XD

&Sabr yeah, but aceplayers was good XD

i hope you are smart and say your doing homework only on the computer :( or bs a paper, and say your writing one on something, i can send you one i just wrote if you need something to show them (its 7 pages on slaughter house # 5 so thattl buy you plenty of time :D )

yeah i am. ive had online school and the whole time ive been using that as an excuse to use my computer (with my door locked) for teh last few months, but now i gotta really actually make up this damn math course (anyone know of any haxoring i can do..?). Slaughterhouse five... whos the author again? i remember someone telling me about it too.

ONLY 65 in a 45 area?!? :censored2:

ok, u got me there. it was late at night, i was driving a friend in my little old 240 from a big plaza mall, and i decided to push faster than the posted 65 limit (like, 95. and omg my car sounded like it was going to fall apart lol). but i hit a speedtrap taht went to 45 so i was slowing down and i was at about 55 when i noticed the lights, so he ticked me in at around 65. good thing my need for speed instinct didnt kick in or id probably be typing this from a prison cell.

& Numberz, buying a oz of grass and a 400 vaporizer today +D so ill be a little baked too XD

i swear to god i think i know some of you too well sometimes... lol

yeah i am. ive had online school and the whole time ive been using that as an excuse to use my computer (with my door locked) for teh last few months, but now i gotta really actually make up this damn math course (anyone know of any haxoring i can do..?). Slaughterhouse five... whos the author again? i remember someone telling me about it too.

ok, u got me there. it was late at night, i was driving a friend in my little old 240 from a big plaza mall, and i decided to push faster than the posted 65 limit (like, 95. and omg my car sounded like it was going to fall apart lol). but i hit a speedtrap taht went to 45 so i was slowing down and i was at about 55 when i noticed the lights, so he ticked me in at around 65. good thing my need for speed instinct didnt kick in or id probably be typing this from a prison cell.

i swear to god i think i know some of you too well sometimes... lol

HAHAH nice!

& hahah yeah, its nice as {censored}! im so high!

but hahha nissan 240? nice, i drive a lexus es300

HAHAH nice!

& hahah yeah, its nice as {censored}! im so high!

but hahha nissan 240? nice, i drive a lexus es300

lol, i guess numberz scored well, eh? i remember those days. ahhh, good times... ;)

es300, nice ride. and yeah, its not of those crappy 90's drifter 240sx's. its a classic 70's 240 "fairlady". if it wasnt for the crappy back seat and rough stick itd be pretty badass.

ResX, nice!!! i thought it was one of the newer ones XD but the 70s ones are {censored} sweet do you have to run it on leaded fuel?

& Paranoid Marvin, it was a bit out there, but it wasnt THAT bad...... but in my book it was pritty bad.

& numberz, ill take a pic of my lappy on my porsche if im not too lazy (cayman s =D)

& if i can find the digital camera XD

ResX, nice!!! i thought it was one of the newer ones XD but the 70s ones are {censored} sweet do you have to run it on leaded fuel?

haha thanks. i was never a fan of teh 80's ones, they looked a little plain imo. and it runs unleaded regular and gets about 23 mpg wth a 4 speed by my math.

btw, wtf? cayman s 1?!@1

My parents sometime force me to stop using my computer too. They say that it wastes too much time, and that I should study instead.

thats cool that your parents care about you studying, my parents tell me to get off my computers because of our electrical bill. i really dont think 4 lappys and 3 desktops use that much energy. besides, its not like i have them on for no reason :rolleyes:

thats cool that your parents care about you studying, my parents tell me to get off my computers because of our electrical bill. i really dont think 4 lappys and 3 desktops use that much energy. besides, its not like i have them on for no reason ;)

youd be suprised how much energy can be saved from switching to an lcd monitor over a crt or shutting off a computer or 2.