Donate toward a Developers Kit

95 posts in this topic

ok but you dont have to put the torrent in there :) u know what i meen ;) ;)

pm the members when the torrent is done.

it surly couldnt hurt to have a subcribers section. just have to maitain it as a legal forum.

make it so its support for osx86 users. you know for when apple make the intel mac's.

well lets get something up and running. prehaps incentives for thoes that dontate to help keep the site running. so we dont need to have adds.

prehaps have some mini mods that can close threads that have no connection to this site. such as thoes spammers that like to peddel there "get a free" etc...

Well we haven't really seen any of those spammers on the site yet, so we can wait till then. Besides, we already have Shudder and Mash as Admins, and they've done a fine job so far. But I agree, maybe some mods for the individual forums.

Um....is it realy worth it?

I mean, first of all, you need to be ADC member,

everyone can become one for free, so...no problem there.

Secondly, you need to be ADC Premium or Select Member, that means 500 or 3500 yearly fee.

Getting those 500 isn't THAT hard, ok.....

Then you need to order a Dev Kit.

That costs you 999...one can get that money too, this is what this thread is all about.

But you can't KEEP the Dev Kit

Dev Kits have to be returned within 2 weeks of 12/31/2006

So in the End you pay 1500 bucks, just so you can make a copy of the DVD you have to return by the end of the 2006, along with the Machine you rented......

Finding someone who ALREADY has a Dev Kit, and willing to make a copy of the DVD, costs you 1500 bucks less, and in the end you can keep the same you would have at the end of the Dev Kit Odyssey, a copy of the DVD

Okay, Everyone, I have an ADC Select Membership It Costs Me $999 to get the Dev Kit. If 7 offers are filled out then we are already halfway there and it costs us close to nothing.

xSuRgEx sees my point, If everyone from the community pitches in then we can have the dev kit in no time and if everyone were to donate we'll all something in return, and then the dev kit is my responsibility to return and such.

on monday i will setup 7 email address's with wanadoo ISP beause they are free to create.

then i will get cracking on the offers so it will help out.

then i might use them to see if this "free" psp. mini mac thing works. anyone know if they ship out to the uk,

as i would like to try for the mini mac.

on monday i will setup 7 email address's with wanadoo ISP beause they are free to create.  

then i will get cracking on the offers so it will help out.  

then i might use them to see if this "free" psp. mini mac thing works. anyone know if they ship out to the uk,

as i would like to try for the mini mac.

"You can only have ONE account per household. That would get HIM put on hold.

i realise there is only one account per house hold. all you have to do is put in 7 different addreses.

he gets all the referals and every one is happy.

to bad they dont offer this to the UK.

THey use the IP to ensure that it's only one person :) CHEATING DOESN"T WORK

iam sorry if this sounds like iam flameing you but you realy have no idea about the internet do you ,

there are things called proxies and they are freely avalible on the internet, so a user can hide there real ip address.

all it will take is 7 to complete the task.

if you would like to take up the offer thats needed to help get the dev system, then please do so, you can allways donate via paypal.

iam sorry if this sounds like iam flameing you but you realy have no idea about the internet do you ,

there are things called proxies and they are freely avalible on the internet, so a user can hide there real ip address.

all it will take is 7 to complete the task.

if you would like to take up the offer thats needed to help get the dev system, then please do so, you can allways donate via paypal.

I'm sorry but I know much more about the internet then you. It's quite easy to tell if someone is using a proxy as there are the public lists which *GASP* the big companies (Which macminis4free is a site of one of the companies) check as well as the fact that a flaw in Java allows them to test whether it is truly your IP. Trust me, ask Eklypse. There's already 7 users on the list BANNED for proxy use and they used non-public proxies :)

ok deathchill I take back what i said, i didnt think that using a proxy would matter when it comes to things like the free minimac site.

as i said in my post no flame was intended. and not every one can know everthing there is to know about things like this.

i should have thort more about what i posted b4 posting it.

now i hope we can put that behind us and get to work on getting that dev box :)

or...if you have broadband I believe your IP changes when you disconnect your modem, and then plug it in again. All depends on ISP.

Depends on if you were given a static or dynamic ip, and it doesn't change all that often if you closest hub only gives out your MAC address a couple different IP's like TW does.

Like I said, Depends on the ISP. Lmao, I cant believe that we're talking about scamming macminis4free for $550. :) Cant we just complete the offers? We dont ahve 7 people here that will put the time into it? There are FREE offers. Just do one and we'll be well on out way to getting a DVD.

its not that easy to change a MAC address. so it wouldnt be worth it.

my ip dosnt change every time i dissconnect the cable modem, telewest change it them selves.

again you are showing ur ignorance. Do you know what smac is? Do some googling on it before spouting {censored} again.

Myself

ADC Select Membership

PayChecks "290.00"

PayPal

"7/15/2005" "Payment Received" "1.88"

"7/15/2005" "Payment Received" "5.00"

"7/15/2005" "Payment Received" "1.98"

----------------------------------------------------------

Total --------------------------------- "298.86"

Goal ---------------------------------- "999.00"