WTB: Laptop (maybe desktop)

p3nixn

9 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a hackintosh laptop ? looking to spend no more then 250$ ... :censored2: or a desktop could be a possibility as well. Post back here or message me.

Needs to have hackintosh installed already..? List specs ect..

Or even i hear people are building them for like 140$ - 200$ on newegg? can someone help me out and tell me what parts and stuff id need i got to get one :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Hagar
changed title for accuracy

I doubt you'll get someone willing to sell you a laptop that is capable of running OS X (i.e. a newer laptop) for only $250. I hope you find one though, that would be awesome.

i personally didnt think this was to out of the world.. i seen them be sold for roughly this before.

and people say they built them for like 200$ so build one and sell me it for 250$ lol

You aren't going to find anybody willing to sell you a laptop that will run OS X good for $200.

People might build them for that much, but nobody is going to be willing to sell their laptop that runs OS X for that cheap.

If you are willing to sacrifice a little... (QE without a half-assed hack, CI completely, SSE3) then a Dell Inspiron 5100 laptop could be had for arund that price second hand...

But like I said your gonna be sacrificing a few things... your not gonna get much better that will run OS X for the price you are looking unless you start looking at older iBooks.