Apple Sucks.

35 posts in this topic

That's very good. Very good indeed. Release your frustration and negative energy. Bring in the positive flow and good memories. Take deep breaths and exhale them letting out all your worries.

Let's now all hold hands and sing the song about the "Blue bird who couldn't fly."

Little, Little, Blue Bird

Up atop the blue rich tree

Trying to flap and flap

Having no try to be free

High up in the tree

Let down your yellow hair

So that I may be free

High up in the tree

Let me see you smile

So that I may be free

Flying high in the sky

Congrats to you Little Blue Bird

Ow, why did you do that in my eye?

Very good all, that was some excellent singing. Alright now, let us rejoice ourselves and pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. We'll meet back here again tomorrow night for some motivational singing and dancing. Won't that sound fun? Now, all get some rest and don't let the mean old McDonald's clown feed you a burger, heh heh. Remember, animals are our friends and not to be used for food.

That's very good. Very good indeed. Release your frustration and negative energy. Bring in the positive flow and good memories. Take deep breaths and exhale them letting out all your worries.

Let's now all hold hands and sing the song about the "Blue bird who couldn't fly."

Up atop the blue rich tree

Trying to flap and flap

Having no try to be free

High up in the tree

Let down your yellow hair

So that I may be free

High up in the tree

Let me see you smile

So that I may be free

Flying high in the sky

Congrats to you Little Blue Bird

Ow, why did you do that in my eye?

Very good all, that was some excellent singing. Alright now, let us rejoice ourselves and pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. We'll meet back here again tomorrow night for some motivational singing and dancing. Won't that sound fun? Now, all get some rest and don't let the mean old McDonald's clown feed you a burger, heh heh. Remember, animals are our friends and not to be used for food.

The weirdest post ever. :censored2:

They killed my father, claimed it was an accident and told me he was an idiot anyways...

:(

This makes me sad, angry and very upset. :angry:

Boo Apple.

:poster_spam:

Sounds like Bush & 911. :D