(pricing) macbook pro 2.33 ghz c2d

Soündless

15 posts in this topic

i am going to sell my macbook pro 2.33 ghz c2s w/ 2gb ram, ati x1600 w/ 256mb vram, glossy screen and all the other standard stuff. it has the 3 year apple care stuff. how much can i get for this?

i need the battery life, i like the lcds. my battery gets currently 2 hours because apple has not sent me my replacement, and the glossy screen takes up more power. also, my parrents bought this and won't buy me another one ever, since i don't have a steady flow of income, i don't wan't my laptop to get too old because i wont be able to sell it for as much money, which i need to use to get the next level. i was originally planning on selling in december, but i am worried i won't be able to pay for the upgrade

i am hoping to get 2000-2299 usd out of this

i am hoping to get 2000-2299 usd out of this

Why on earth would anyone buy it for that when they could get a better new one for 300-600 more?

also, my parrents bought this and won't buy me another one ever, since i don't have a steady flow of income,

So effing lucky!! You could get a job btw :D

no one in indiana pays over $2 an hour. 1149.5 hours of work could get me one of these at indiana prices! i checked with every single employe @ the apple store and they said with the warrenty i could get 1799-2299 in december for this.

no one in indiana pays over $2 an hour. 1149.5 hours of work could get me one of these at indiana prices!
That's funny because if I recall correctly, the minimum wage is something like $7 an hour. :P

i am under age...

Some stores (mostly grocery) will let you work at 14. Then most grocery stores and some other stores will let you work at 15, and at 16 a wide range of retail stores (like bestbuy) become available.