Links for the weeked: May 26th - 27th

Sabr

21 posts in this topic

Haven't updated yet? Download Apple's latest security update - 2007-005 - more information and compatibility issues can be found here.

Is this the end of Apple's Mac mini product line? AppleInsider seems to think so. However, could we be seeing an addition to Apple's MacBook family with an ultra-thin version?

On a less serious note, keep your diary open for this coming Wednesday when archrivals Steve Jobs and Bill Gates appear for a 75 minute joint interview! If you like to have the latest and greatest applications for your Mac, be sure to check out i use this. Have an alternative to Apple's Preview? Let us know what photo viewer you like to use.

Keep your eyes open for any Hackintoshes you may find! Tell us your experiences and if you've managed to spot any out in the wild!

As usual, have a nice weeked.

- Sabr.

How could you forget there's a new INSANELYMAC AWARD up?

Links for the weekend is a round up of what has happened over the past week (or thereabouts).

But you can be sure that it will be featured in next weeks. :(

Ok, one of you are copying each other's avatars :)

I believe I was the first one on this forum to have the minimalistic look avatar. Then along came Paranoid Marvin, and Ramm. There are some others too. :)

mine is better!

sabr's is best

and ramms is worst because everyone else uses his bases that aren't too good

Now isn't this thread supposed to talk about the links Sabr posted? And for all those Sabr/Paranoid Android/Ramm posers and copycats, suck on my default OS X avatar. :)

...better yet, schmoke it.

And for all those Sabr/Paranoid Android/Ramm posers and copycats, suck on my default OS X avatar. :)

...better yet, schmoke it.

Now isn't this thread supposed to talk about the links Sabr posted?

;)

Guest Ramm
mine is better!

sabr's is best

and ramms is worst because everyone else uses his bases that aren't too good

Heh, just because you got yourself banned from IRC doesn't mean you have to act childish towards me. I realize you hate me because I didn't obey you over someone who I have more respect for, but that is no reason. I have nothing to do with the bannings, I only do it if I am told.

Back to the topic, I highly doubt that is the new MacBook (Pro), it looks more like a cruddy HP than an Apple :X

Heh, just because you got yourself banned from IRC doesn't mean you have to act childish towards me. I realize you hate me because I didn't obey you over someone who I have more respect for, but that is no reason. I have nothing to do with the bannings, I only do it if I am told.

Back to the topic, I highly doubt that is the new MacBook (Pro), it looks more like a cruddy HP than an Apple :X

You are the one acting childish :)

and yes i do hate you :)