What's your opinion scientology?

11 posts in this topic

They actually believe that humans are being haunted by the spirits of aliens that were thrown in a volcano by an alien warlord and after that were blasted with H2-bombs.......

and I am supposed to have an opinion on that....?

In my opinion Tom Cruise and John Travolta should lay off the acid...

The fact that it is unbiblical however. I dont really care if some acid-induced theory does not conform to rules in a book that was written by powerfull romans to enslave their people and justify their wars. (hasn't changed much since)

i think that the scientologists should go off and do their thing. as long as they don't try to convert me, i'm cool with them

I agree with what your saying provide they harm no-one else in the process.

• 3 weeks later...

i think that someone must wake up those asholes and Tom Cruise too from a big dream about good and bad aliens.

Wake up guys !!!!

The real war begins on 4th July 2007.

Deceptions are coming but Autobots will save us.

:(

Scientologist made a movie and it was as bad as their religion , i think that says it all.What was the name of the movie something like "Battlefield Earth", anyway it sucks thats the point

They actually believe that humans are being haunted by the spirits of aliens that were thrown in a volcano by an alien warlord and after that were blasted with H2-bombs.......

and I am supposed to have an opinion on that....?

In my opinion Tom Cruise and John Travolta should lay off the acid...

The fact that it is unbiblical however. I dont really care if some acid-induced theory does not conform to rules in a book that was written by powerfull romans to enslave their people and justify their wars. (hasn't changed much since)

Hey! Not forgetting that the warlord of the galactic confederacy (Xenu) transported the aliens through space in planes similar to Douglas DC-8 airliners!

- Sabr.

P.s. You guys should watch the John Sweeney documentary on Scientology that was broadcast a few weeks ago. :(